Fox News declares video games dead!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Terrible Article. It's all wrong and based on Biased people's opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Fox News about everything politics, but when it comes to video games everything they say is a load of bull. I mean they're right about everything else, but they know nothing about video games.

I agree with Fox News about everything politics, but when it comes to video games everything they say is a load of bull. I mean they're right about everything else, but they know nothing about video games.

Oh, Fox News, how utterly naive you are.

The only thing they are good at is unintentional comedy.

You do????!!!! Fo real? You think that Obama is a musilim terrorist that is trying to enslave the white population and turn the white house black? Cuz that's what FOX says. they also say Bush was one of the smartest and greatest presidents of all time. I could go on for days. Please, if you Do listen to FOX, don't call it news

tl;dr
Since when to people care what fox news say anymore?
It's all biased crap with falsified evidence and lies.
Seriously, if you could find one legitimate article by them that wasn't questionable in any way, I'd be impressed.
They have Glenn Beck who's been spewing his conspiracy theories let alone the whole antisemitism.
Bill O'Reilly is always great for his lack of highschool understanding of science, demonstrated when Richard Dawkins was on his show and Bill O'Reilly's defence was "the tides go in the tides go out the sun comes up the sun goes down" let alone the hurrdurr I can't prove I have a god BUT U DUN CAN PRUVE I DONT!!!!!!"

Fox is a pretty cool guy, misquoting people, lying, making up statistics, and doesnt afraid of anything.

I should be happy there is no Fox News equivalent in Australia. Then again, I only pay a lot of my attention to the local paper if anything, and they're a bunch of idiots who can't proof read, rofl.

tl;dr
Since when to people care what fox news say anymore?
It's all biased crap with falsified evidence and lies.
Seriously, if you could find one legitimate article by them that wasn't questionable in any way, I'd be impressed.
They have Glenn Beck who's been spewing his conspiracy theories let alone the whole antisemitism.
Bill O'Reilly is always great for his lack of highschool understanding of science, demonstrated when Richard Dawkins was on his show and Bill O'Reilly's defence was "the tides go in the tides go out the sun comes up the sun goes down" let alone the hurrdurr I can't prove I have a god BUT U DUN CAN PRUVE I DONT!!!!!!"

Fox is a pretty cool guy, misquoting people, lying, making up statistics, and doesnt afraid of anything.

yeahthat.gif
... my god, I hate Beck and O'Reilly... letting them speak on your network just shows how much of an IQ the people running it must have.. Or the entire channel is nothing but a diabolical plan to destroy the Americans Intellect once and for all

Last edited by a moderator:
ohmy.gif
... Uhh, DYL, you do know we're talking about FOX News right? Not the news done by Foxes (Foxen?), you're welcome. Do not say that you actually meant FOX News otherwise you will be destroyed.

You do????!!!! Fo real? You think that Obama is a musilim terrorist that is trying to enslave the white population and turn the white house black? Cuz that's what FOX says. they also say Bush was one of the smartest and greatest presidents of all time. I could go on for days. Please, if you Do listen to FOX, don't call it news
I do hate Obama and I do think that Bush was a great president. I grew up watching FOX News.

ohmy.gif
... Uhh, DYL, you do know we're talking about FOX News right? Not the news done by Foxes (Foxen?), you're welcome. Do not say that you actually meant FOX News otherwise you will be destroyed.
Also I do know we're talking about FOX News. I agree on it with anything, but video games.

I do hate Obama and I do think that Bush was a great president. I grew up watching FOX News.

ohmy.gif
Also I do know we're talking about FOX News. I agree on it with anything, but video games.

I gave you your chance, let the flaming commence.

Back