Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name is Jame and FC is 3007 - 8136 - 1505. PM me with your FC if you add me please and I'll add you too
smile.gif

Leonce wants to add you! So add him and let him know!
Stay swagg.

Whew, finally a 3DS.
0731-5241-9885
Zakk
Add me.

Hey, Merry Christmas! Add me--> My friend code is 2621-2760-3350! I will add you guys too since I have no one on my friend's list yet basically.. haha. Mii name: Catrina
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Merry Christmas! Add me--> My friend code is 2621-2760-3350! I will add you guys too since I have no one on my friend's list yet basically.. haha. Mii name: Catrina
smile.gif
I just added you!

I'm going to add you all! After a month, I will remove those who did not confirm my request by adding me back.

My friendcode is to the right, or in the signature. My signature contains all other friendcodes I have also.

Just got my 3DS today.

Name: Ryan

FC: 2191-8157-4775

Getting games like Mario Kart soon.

Edit: Also added all of the above!

Edit 2: ADDED EVERYONE IN THE THREAD.

Added all of the above
Fish.png

Edit: tried to multiquote... failed
tongue.gif
anyhow all on this page are added!

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]looking to add some people to my 3ds so i can share artwork from letterbox/swapnote application, so if you like to draw or would just like to receive some artwork from me please pm me your friendcode! [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]0173-1507-5738[/font]

looking to add some people to my 3ds so i can share artwork from letterbox/swapnote application, so if you like to draw or would just like to receive some artwork from me please pm me your friendcode!

0173-1507-5738
Add em' in your "profile settings" makes it easier for everyone
Fish.png
that being said I've still added ya!

Man, I don't know anybody's FCs yet. Everyone who added me send me a PM with your FC. Note, some people already did.

hi anyone from vancouver,canada can some one add me to you friends code list.

my friend code is : 1977-0573-1948 and do you have the ambassador games too.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]my friend code is : 1977-0573-1948 and do you have the ambassador games too. [/font]

I have recently bought a 3ds and am looking to fill my friends list.
Games I own: Mario Kart 7, Pro Evo Soccer 2012 3d, Super Mario 3d Land, LoZ: OoT 3d and Starfox64 3d.

My Friend Code: 0216-1351-0900

Please PM me if you add me so i can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back