Sloth88
Ricardo
NC
EpiGamer
Kyle
Manbearpig
Tiger21820
Dane

Hi all. I will begin adding you all soon. So many friends codes to add. Please add me. I look forward to playing with you all.

Name: Niko
Friends Code: 5241-1936-2194

Hey~ Add me as friend!! Pm me and i'll add you back
wink.gif

Name: Eev
Friend Code: 4682-8706-6334

Just added a ton of people from various pages and gave up. My friend code is 4940-5954-0036. PM me or reply if you add me and I'll add you back if I haven't already.

So far I've added

Juan
RootBoi
Andy
DarkiKun
Ian J

As well as the couple who added me. I'll keep pushing through the list as I can.

Just added Eev. Oh, and sidenote to people who post here: If you don't have a picture, favorite games listed, age, or an introduction then I probably won't add you. I like to add people I could see myself having a conversation with in the future.
just to be sure about this:
My age is 16
My introduction is on my profile.
My picture as you can see as you go into my profile or as I'm posting.

About this huh? I will add you when I get home from high school OK.

You know what? I enlisted in the MK7 Tourny but never actually introduce my FC here ^_^ oops my bad, if anyone added me and I haven't done the same please tell me so, if not then add me and I will do the same ^_^ also Andro, once I get home I will add you.

i have gotten very little wifi time due to a bad connection but surprizingly spotpass and swapnote and the wii's interet still goes fast.
still, add me because it goes fast most of the time (61% of my 5+ hour non-conseuitive play time)edit: i just dropped signal right after i posted this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back