Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole post was a fail... i have no idea how to delete posts though...

Last edited by a moderator:
-waves hi- heyllooooo 3ds gamers feel free to add me but i must warn you please tell me you adding me so i can return the request thank you -drop card-

0087-2305-7358

Hi, nice to meet you. I am Arek from UK, London. My nintendo 3ds FC: 201997276479. I play tetris axis, mario kart 7, Ssf4 3d and more.
Just have added you so please add me.

Everyone else if you wanna add me please feel free.

blesses

Arek
[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]My friend Code: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3780-9149-9193[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you do add me just please send me a PM on this site of your friend code so i can add you back
smile.gif
[/font]
Are you a move spammer on SSFIV?
I hate move spammers
Mellow.png

If you are not then i would add you
biggrin.gif

-waves hi- heyllooooo 3ds gamers feel free to add me but i must warn you please tell me you adding me so i can return the request thank you -drop card-

0087-2305-7358

Hi, nice to meet you. I am Arek from UK, London. My nintendo 3ds FC: 201997276479. I play tetris axis, mario kart 7, Ssf4 3d and more.

blesses

Arek
[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]My friend Code: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3780-9149-9193[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you do add me just please send me a PM on this site of your friend code so i can add you back
smile.gif
[/font]
I hate move spammers
Mellow.png

biggrin.gif

I am not move spammer. I use all moves. so add me if you fancy a challenge.

0087-2305-7358

blesses

Arek

smile.gif
[/font]
I hate move spammers
Mellow.png

biggrin.gif

I am not move spammer. I use all moves. so add me if you fancy a challenge.
Oh you are so on!
Just make sure to add me back
tongue.gif

私を追加!私は本当に友達が必要!私の友達コードは、次のとおりです。0173-1959-8313。私はマリオ7を再生します。
Add me!! I REALLY need friends!! My friend code is: 0173-1959-8313. I play Mario Kart 7.

Just a refresher, If anyone wants to add me as a friend, My friend code is to the left, and my name is Cobra King. If you wish to add me to your friends list, just PM me and let me know.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I hope everyone has a smile on their faces! Who wouldn't have a smile on their face when they get to race other people in boats and other strange vehicles as they see the mario in front of them get blown up to bits by a bomb!?
With that being said, my FC is 5112-3985-3537 and name is -EpiCSaGe
Anyone is free to add me, but don't forget to tell me you did by pm or on here so i can add u back.
Cheers! -EpiCSaGe

This topic has now been locked, but will be kept pinned in the new Friend Codes board for reference purposes only. Feel free to make a new topic for friend requests here, even if you have already posted in this topic previously.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back