Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootBoi

Dr. Greenthumb
Awards
Credits
Thought it would be more convenient if there was one place where ppl can find other members with Friend Codes and leave behind their own.

*Either Add Everyone on the list and mention it in your post

*Or PM the members that you Add

*After you have posted you're friend code and you want to inform some one else after, that you have added them: PM them

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mii:

My code: 3823-8514-6878

Register me if you like. My friend code's on the left.

@Porkman how do you insert the pictures like that? I only see the option to insert pics through URL.. hope this ain't a dumb question

My Mii QR:
post-212-0-59893300-1301595330_thumb.jpg
post-212-0-34613900-1301595334_thumb.jpg

My Friend Code:
2492-4140-3369

hope the Mii thing works.. didn know how to insert pictures properly, so it got a bit small and now blury. And
nintendo seriously needs to at least start hooking up facebook and stuff to the 3ds if nothing else . might make sharing your Mii codes easier

P.s. I added you guys!
Smilie_v2_Mario.gif

Yeah, sorry I wasn't online to help you. I just resized the mii image myself and uploaded it here. You use the share option in the gallery and take the BB code. Anyhoo, I've added you both as well.

All good. The thumbnails should work as well, you just need to click on them.

Gotcha

Just so you know, I'm adding everyone in this topic, so then, if you want, just add me and we're already friends YAY! My FC is in the postbit (you know what a postbit is, right?)

Hi, Andy
tongue.gif
So er.... you like Rayman 3D? Most people are like "OMG it's a lame port of Rayman 2, and the 3D effect sucks"
dry.gif

I never actually played through Rayman 2...but have seen so many of its re-releases...I still kinda want to get Rayman 3d.

So far everyone on here is added. Kurosagi needs to add me yet. Everyone else is added correctly.

Added.....
I think we have to come up with a "rule' or some kind of way this thread is gonna work... something like "if you post you're Friend Code you have to add all others" or something similar, since that probably won't work when there is several pages of ppls codes.

Hi, Andy
tongue.gif
So er.... you like Rayman 3D? Most people are like "OMG it's a lame port of Rayman 2, and the 3D effect sucks"
dry.gif

It's not the best game out there, but since I only have Rayman 3D and PES 2011 =.=

I'm still waiting for kunino and RootBoi, also, Andy is Kurosagi
tongue.gif

Yes ^^

Added.....
I think we have to come up with a "rule' or some kind of way this thread is gonna work... something like "if you post you're Friend Code you have to add all others" or something similar, since that probably won't work when there is several pages of ppls codes.

Yes, because we need both people to add each other friend code in order for it to works.

I added his code, but andy is not on my list, it's in registry stanby. maybe he messed up on my code.

Yeah, sorry Porkman. I thought I have added you into my friend list, maybe I missed yours.

I have added you into my friend list.

FC is in the postbit and I believe I've added everyone here.

Thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back