Funny pics/meme for gaming

Fhc2MDc.png

And who ate the grass? Was it tasty? o_O
Wrong!
It means "grass has grown", which is a Japanese saying as a replacement to lots of wwww, with each "w" meaning "lol".
This is because "w" creates an illusion of growing grass.
Also, 草生えた is normally being abbreviated to just 草, but it's a forum, so I used the longer version. (´・ω・`)

That's like what most people do in CS:GO at lower ranks, lol.

I don't really have a meme to post here but I love seeing them posted. It just takes the stress of the usual game routine. I will keep in touch with this thread to see wonderful and humorous meme that will be posted here daily.

I do enjoy playing games with funny pics, especially funny meme. So to those game maker, dont forget to put funny pictures so the players will be more enjoyed playing.

This game is so much fun. It is like the life you dream about, limitless and free. You can do everything you want that you cannot do in real life. Good game and thank you for the maker of this video game.

When will parents realise this :

52614238.jpg
It will be cool if our parents understand this because it might be the day that they will not get angry to me by playing video games all day. In our country which is in the Philippines, our parents at the age of 50+ by now never experience playing video games during their childhood. That is why they don't understand the joy that video game brought to our life.

Back