Funny pics/meme for gaming

85519270.jpg

EA is known for that. They always want to make you spend money to unlock things which must be free...

LOL the last one.

scumbag-video-game-industry_o_2017625.jpg

This would have ticked me off as a kid. Especially since my birthday is in July, I'd have a little bit of time to play a game before school started back up in the event that I got a game for my birthday. But if the game came out around the time school started instead of just a little bit earlier.....sigh.

They've added this sticker on all metro stations with platform gates.
DSC_0077.JPG

The Japanese version basically means "leaning on the platform door is dangerous, so please don't do that".
However, they decided to translate it to English as "Please do not lean on a door".

The problem is, there are 20 doors, 4 doors per train section.
On which of these 20 doors am I not allowed to lean on? And is it OK to lean on all the other 19 doors?

Well just be careful, it sounds the same. :p

Anyway I just recall that there is an incident here about a woman who lost an arm due to the train's door (I think, if my memory serves me right) But anyway they put the arm in cold storage. The patient had his surgery and is now okay and has her arm back attached.

41632297_1813845142034213_7815465122817638400_n.jpg

In the future all games going to be early access and cost more + dlc + season/battle pass

Back