Game Name

Kind of hard to answer.
If I was making a game I would keep it under wraps until I was ready to share and start attracting interest.

I’m terrible with naming games. I’d like to bring dinosaurs back to games, I’m a big fan of the old Dino Crisis series so wish it’d make a comeback. I’d make a dinosaur horror/action title similar to the mechanics of Resident Evil 6.

Don't worry about the final name until late into development.
Inspiration will come as you develop, all while things during early stages can change drastically to the extend even that the game name no longer makes sense.

Instead I usually go work code names for early stages that explain the game in the most basic shape (something that will 100% never change).
Example: i you're planning on making your first platform game, name it Project PLATFORM-001.
If you're planning to make a puzzle game for the 4th time, name it Project PUZZLE-004.

I used to use names like Project SAKURA or Project HIKARI, but always ended up mixing these projects up, and one week of holidays later I forgot what these projects all were about altogether.

If I was making a game it would be an MMORPG for sure because there aren't any good nowadays.

Can't think of a name right now.

Back