Game you hold most dear?

The Game Cube had a lot of these types of games for me. Mainly Mario Sunshine, Custom Robo, and Harvest moon its a wonderful life, bring a lot of great child hood memories flooding back to me.

I think I had enjoyed The Last of Us too much when I posted that was the one for me. Its not in hindsight..
For me it will probably be one of the first 3 Resident Evil games, as they are masterpieces and probably responsible for getting me into gaming a lot.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island shall remain my favorite video game of all time!

I have been a football (soccer) game lover for longer than I can remember, so I would say that it's soccer games that are my favorite games which I hold very dear to my heart. I have played Football manager 2012 more than any other soccer games that I have seen been released, even till today, I still play it not because it's the best game in the market but because of my love for the game.

Trine 2 is my favorite so far, the game play is great, it is really challenging to solve the problems and so rewarding when you've done it right.

My first game was really Red Alert. I played that when my kids were still small and when I see the stuff I get nostalgic. Just imagine how games can bring you the life efx. Of course Red Alert is gone now and I' hooked to online chess. Its really amazing how programmers can come up with chess games and accomodate just thousands of players at any one time.

Most are Final Fantasy and RPG. Basically anything that is JRPG, my most favorite category. I am not much of a collector, most of my games are only standard editions. Can't afford limited editions.

Back