General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone. Hoping for a quiet weekend. I will most likely just be relaxing and getting ready for my driving theory test next Wednesday. Halfway to my driving license :p

Saw this Spawn is going Ninja now:
ut9JGyR.jpg

What does kek mean? I always see it at the end of your messages and sometimes on social media and I have no clue what it means lol.

Morning everyone. Last day of the contest!

What does kek mean? I always see it at the end of your messages and sometimes on social media and I have no clue what it means lol.

Morning everyone. Last day of the contest!
I love saying kek well I found this on web "Kek is an online term with similar meanings to LOL or haha, used especially by gamers."

Reactions: Ash
Afternoon now LOL

Afternoon everyone. Going to be a quiet weekend for me. Just getting ready for my theory test on Wednesday and then playing some GTA Online and Fall Guys the rest of the time.

And you also typing allot of posts like me and others, wonder why?? :p

And you also typing allot of posts like me and others, wonder why?? :p
No idea why everyone is posting so much. You guys should take a break until tomorrow and we can take part in some awesome discussions then. Just make sure to login after 5AM BST guys :p

No idea why everyone is posting so much. You guys should take a break until tomorrow and we can take part in some awesome discussions then. Just make sure to login after 5AM BST guys :p
I be on :p

Read this, Asssain's Creed China Manga is being translated:

1526 AD—China is ruled by the Great Ming Empire. Though the empire flourishes, the winds of the new Emperor’s political purge are sweeping over the land, and turmoil is brewing. With the decimation of her comrades, Shao Jun has become China’s last Assassin. After escaping to Europe, she has now returned alone to her homeland. Her purpose: vengeance!

Hello everyone. :)

Nothing new to report on my end. I'm just looking forward to going on Vacation next week. It can't come fast enough.

Just saw this lol Giant Switch:
4ZubVXD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back