General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is aching a lot.
I don't think Saridon is helping much lately. I really need to get some other medicine.

is it between the eyes? Might be a sinus headache.

We had a lot of rain and thunder today which was nice. It's weirdly comforting and nice to be working from home and for there to be a thunderstorm outside.

Lately, it has been hotter than usual where I live, and there had been lightning last night.

Yeah, I love the lightning and thunder so I wouldn't mind more of it. Especially because it is not too common over here in the UK

Lightning is not very common where I live as well. I like the vusual effect that lightning makes.

Today was a hot day as well. I read in the news that there is a heat wave and forest fires going on in parts of North America.

Hopefully, members in North America will stay safe from the heat wave.

Yeah, I read that the hottest temperature that has been recorded reliably was recorded recently in California. It's crazy over there right now

you think after years of this there be nothing left to set on fire.

I watch a news stories that said there is a lot of dry grass and dead dry plants in the nearby forests. I feel the wind blew grass and tree seeds to the mountains and forests, and people planted plants and seeds in the forest.

California's government may of not have enough time to hire enough workers to pick up enough dry grass, dead plants, and trash, so forests fires don't burn out of control where everyone needs to quickly escape their home to stay safe.

It's finally almost Friday. This week really has gone by quite quickly. Hopefully the months will go by quickly as well so that I can finally get my hands on the PS5 :grin:

Saw a PS5 ad, useless ad though imo:

Saw this from kotaku lol Japan's Ramen Robot Waiter:
gvmPQ05.jpg

ramen chain Kourakuen in Fukushima will begin trialing robot waiters to bring patrons hot, steaming bowls of ramen.

K-1 is outfitted with voice guidance as well as a sensor to avoid bumping into objects and people while bringing ramen to hungry customers.

gvmPQ05.jpg

ramen chain Kourakuen in Fukushima will begin trialing robot waiters to bring patrons hot, steaming bowls of ramen.

K-1 is outfitted with voice guidance as well as a sensor to avoid bumping into objects and people while bringing ramen to hungry customers.

truly, robots are replacing jobs now.

gvmPQ05.jpg

This robot looks very interesting.

Reactions: cm2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back