General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It snowed last night and this morning. Now it's just freezing.
nothing but snow/ice in my area.
Same. It was in the 50's like two or three days ago, but then it just snowed again. I'm so tired of winter. Especially since work is slow so I have almost nothing to do after the first hour or so after I get there.

Fucking 8 inches of snow and my school only delays itself for 2 hours. WTF?

Fucking 8 inches of snow and my school only delays itself for 2 hours. WTF?
That's crazy. I wonder how many people just won't show up.

So, I started watching this anime last night that someone at work recommended. It's called Haikyuu and it's about volleyball. I only watched the first episode, but it surprisingly drew me in. I expected to hate it because it was a sports anime.

That's crazy. I wonder how many people just won't show up.

So, I started watching this anime last night that someone at work recommended. It's called Haikyuu and it's about volleyball. I only watched the first episode, but it surprisingly drew me in. I expected to hate it because it was a sports anime.

The storm ended at 4 AM (boo), so it gave campus time to clean up but anyone outside of town was SOL today and their grades took a hit.

Whats good about it?

The storm ended at 4 AM (boo), so it gave campus time to clean up but anyone outside of town was SOL today and their grades took a hit.

Whats good about it?
Oh, I hate when that happens. Especially since a lot of roads are still bad, but they assume because the campus is clean everywhere else is fine.

It's hard to explain. It had a lot of generic anime tropes, like where the mc tells the best player that he's going to be the best and he cries while saying it. It's kind of like Midoriya from My Hero Academia. Though, you really feel for the character. You can see how hard he's trying and you can feel the pain when his friends make fun of him for wanting to play volleyball and you just there and think, "Yeah, you show them you can be the best." It makes you want to watch more and see if they succeed.

I am too tired these days and I would love to get a long break from everything.
Shucks...I feel so old and tired. I hate getting up at 5 every damn day and I hate going to sleep at 11 and I hate walking for about 4-5 kms daily and I hate my current project
Damn it all ;_;

Shucks...I feel so old and tired. I hate getting up at 5 every damn day and I hate going to sleep at 11 and I hate walking for about 4-5 kms daily and I hate my current project
Damn it all ;_;

Too bad it isn't a world wide thing to have many rest breaks like in Mexico.

Damn it all ;_;
The irony is, I normally get up at 5 am, and go to sleep at 10 pm.
Since I do this on daily basis, I never get tired, and often even wake up up to 1 hour early too.

Since I do this on daily basis, I never get tired, and often even wake up up to 1 hour early too.

This is my problem, I have no set in stone schedule which I think leaves me more tired than I should be. I hope to fix this once I get a decent job after college.

Having a job forces you to have a proper sleep schedule, given you get the type of job where you work on the same hours each day.
My mum for example is a nurse, so she has no way of being able to get a sleep schedule at all.

Well, I am so not a morning person. I really would like to sleep some more.
I would love to have 8 hours sleep everyday.

Having a job forces you to have a proper sleep schedule, given you get the type of job where you work on the same hours each day.
My mum for example is a nurse, so she has no way of being able to get a sleep schedule at all.

I'm stuck in retail and school so my schedule, which is somewhat stable, is different everyday.

Too bad it isn't a world wide thing to have many rest breaks like in Mexico.
How I wish we have nap times in office too. Siesta or something... Damn it all... It's been proven that people who rest on lunch time are far more energetic than people who do work continuously!

Sometimes it's really hard to control a yawn and I dread the day when I would do it in front of my manager

How I wish we have nap times in office too. Siesta or something... Damn it all... It's been proven that people who rest on lunch time are far more energetic than people who do work continuously!

Sometimes it's really hard to control a yawn and I dread the day when I would do it in front of my manager
Are you not allowed to yawn? That sounds a little silly since it's something you can't really control.

It's never a good idea to yawn in front of upper personnel.
Interesting. I've never heard this. If I need to yawn I just yawn. Other people tell me to stop because it makes them yawn, but not because you shouldn't in front of the higher ups.

Are you not allowed to yawn? That sounds a little silly since it's something you can't really control.
what demon skeith said is true.

We are not supposed to make upper personnel think that we are bored in anyway. It would effect your ratings otherwise.
Well here is the human psychology... People under you shouldn't do something slightly disrespectful but you are supposed to get a leeway for the same stuff with your upper personnel... It's a bit weird and interesting too

what demon skeith said is true.

We are not supposed to make upper personnel think that we are bored in anyway. It would effect your ratings otherwise.
Well here is the human psychology... People under you shouldn't do something slightly disrespectful but you are supposed to get a leeway for the same stuff with your upper personnel... It's a bit weird and interesting too
Oh, I guess that makes sense. I'm used to factory work and I'm currently working a job where I run around and grab carts all day so my yawns come from exhaustion and not boredom, but I'll try to keep this in mind for the future.

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I'm used to factory work and I'm currently working a job where I run around and grab carts all day so my yawns come from exhaustion and not boredom, but I'll try to keep this in mind for the future.

kind of depends on your job really, might be fine in a factory setup but if you're working a high end office job your boss could take some serious offense to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back