General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't picked up a book yet this year, I'm actually planning on buying books from Barnes and Noble soon. However, I picked up John Green's new book Turtles All the Way Down and... it exists, I guess. I mean, Looking For Alaska was amazing, but his other books are just... not as good. Plus, this one tricked me. It made it seem like it was a mystery, but it was just another love story.

I bought a book recently that's some kind of mix of a manga and a learning book.
This one:

d4a5367e0b8a4c5c.jpg

96c99ebe865aa2a4.jpg

f3aa78c34e611a1d.jpg

d7eba3afda242847.jpg

I'm reading it more for fun than to actually learn howevs, since I'm already familiar with everything the book offers for 11 years now.

End of the weekend. I really hate monday mornings. I wish I don't have to work or we have equal number of working days and holidays. Anyone else wish for the same here?

Well I'm only part time, so I'm lucky enough to have tomorrow off. Then again, week days and weekends mean nothing to me now since I just get random days off.

Speaking of which, I had to work today 7am-11am, which sucked because we don't even open until 8am so I had no business being that at 7. Plus I have to go back for some silly meeting at 6pm. I don't know why they didn't just schedule me to work 4 hours before the meeting so I wouldn't waste so much gas.

End of the weekend. I really hate monday mornings. I wish I don't have to work or we have equal number of working days and holidays. Anyone else wish for the same here?

yep, mondays suck.

Well I'm only part time, so I'm lucky enough to have tomorrow off. Then again, week days and weekends mean nothing to me now since I just get random days off.

Speaking of which, I had to work today 7am-11am, which sucked because we don't even open until 8am so I had no business being that at 7. Plus I have to go back for some silly meeting at 6pm. I don't know why they didn't just schedule me to work 4 hours before the meeting so I wouldn't waste so much gas.

That does suck, if we have a meeting at my work its like at 8 AM on sundays and then I'm stuck working there till 6:30 for a 10 hour shift. First time I had to do it I was just getting over the hump of a bad cold.

yep, mondays suck.

That does suck, if we have a meeting at my work its like at 8 AM on sundays and then I'm stuck working there till 6:30 for a 10 hour shift. First time I had to do it I was just getting over the hump of a bad cold.
Well except Saturday's I hate all the other days. Even on Sunday, you will be thinking about Monday and eventually ruin the whole day

Heh, I'm so used to waking up at 5 am, going to work at 6:40 am, starting my job at 7:30 am, and going back home after 6 pm, I don't have any issues with any day of any week.
Though the sad part is that I often tend to wake up before my alarm goes off at 5 am.

Heh, I'm so used to waking up at 5 am, going to work at 6:40 am, starting my job at 7:30 am, and going back home after 6 pm, I don't have any issues with any day of any week.
Though the sad part is that I often tend to wake up before my alarm goes off at 5 am.

That's not really a bad thing, always good to have a inner clock.

So Nintendo granted me access to their Nintendo Switch development stuff now, which makes me reconsider my decission regarding CW-Games.
I might get it back to life again, though differently from what I used to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back