General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
テクニカル諏訪子 SuwakoMoriya Sorry to hear that happened, English speakers can be super gatekeep-y :<

Danielx64 Danielx64 dang hope they're ok

I've been on a nice number of Japanese Discord servers in the past 1 or 2 months (don't remember exactly, but it's something very recent).
Now I got invited to an English speaking one after quite some time, and something shocking happened while in it: people seemed very rude to me.
I did casually join a few other international servers (and left a couple of those too) during this time and the same thing happened with those, but I only now realised how the way I see stuff has changed.

The people on the Japanese servers really seem very nice, and even more when they realise I'm not a Japanese person myself.
On the other hand, the people on the English servers feel very unwelcoming once they realise I can speak Japanese too, and on some of them they even call me out based on my name tag and/or avatar alone (and even before I even say a word).

West is tolerant and East is racist? Not going to believe this any more. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Well, all the anime fans will have high respect towards people who can speak Japanese.
I am an anime fan by the way.

Evening everyone :). Can't believe the weekend is almost finished already :(

I don't even know what a weekend is anymore. I don't really get weekends off. I usually get random days off and they're never together. I usually get one day off, go to work, then get another day off.

I don't even know what a weekend is anymore. I don't really get weekends off. I usually get random days off and they're never together. I usually get one day off, go to work, then get another day off.

it sucks, but I kind of like them apart. Plus working weekends isn't bad since nothing is going on during weekends, most of the time.

With the days that I work and depending on the year, I can take like 2 weeks off work by only using 2 days of my holiday leave. But I love having long weekends though :)

I watched the boss baby today. Honestly, it's kinda boring. I expected something more
Oh well, I didn't drop it though

I watched the boss baby today. Honestly, it's kinda boring. I expected something more
Oh well, I didn't drop it though
I don't think I could get through it. I'm not a huge Alec Baldwin fan.

So, I have work 12:30-9:30 today even though we just had heavy floods then basically a blizzard. I'm pretty terrified to drive actually.

drive slow and drive safe.
I did. I was going 25 and I still almost lost control. Not to mention that most of the road was covered in snow to the point where it was just all white. I couldn't see the blacktop or the yellow paint. It was ridiculous. I heard it's supposed to snow Monday too, which I have off, but bleh.

Oh yeah, I bought Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright yesterday. I've beaten every AA game, besides the Miles Edgeworth games, I watched someone play those, and the spin offs. However, I've never played a Layton game. Since the first part is Professor Layton, I ended up FAILING the first puzzle. I mean, I failed it once, but it was so stupid and embarrassing, even though I was by myself. To be fair though, the topic of the first puzzle was actually kind of difficult. It was like the pipe maze game from Mario Party 1 or 2. The catch was you had to get rid of some of the pathways. Idk, I just felt really stupid after that. Luckily, I passed every other puzzle with no problem. Though, I'm not that far.

I don't think I could get through it. I'm not a huge Alec Baldwin fan.

So, I have work 12:30-9:30 today even though we just had heavy floods then basically a blizzard. I'm pretty terrified to drive actually.
Well, it's not that bad but not that great either.
I believe it's meant for kids.

I have been reading light novels these days. Anyone reading any stuff here? If so, what are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back