General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
you truly have my sympathy, I hate the cold and don't like being outside much.
I love being outside. I just can't stand the cold. I have an abnormal body temperature of 99.7 so I'm pretty much always hot. However, if I get too cold, my body just shuts down. I know it sounds weird, but it happened one winter when my car battery died. My friend and I had to hook her battery to my car and after an hour, my body got really numb and I felt like I was going to vom and it was really bad. That's why I need to find ways to stay warm.

I love being outside. I just can't stand the cold. I have an abnormal body temperature of 99.7 so I'm pretty much always hot. However, if I get too cold, my body just shuts down. I know it sounds weird, but it happened one winter when my car battery died. My friend and I had to hook her battery to my car and after an hour, my body got really numb and I felt like I was going to vom and it was really bad. That's why I need to find ways to stay warm.

While I'm not that bad, sounds like you need to live in the warm south.

Try to get better. I actually had to leave early from work because I got sick. Though I have tomorrow off and work Saturday. So at least while sick I can play Ultra Sun. Assuming I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Try to get better. I actually had to leave early from work because I got sick. Though I have tomorrow off and work Saturday. So at least while sick I can play Ultra Sun. Assuming I can get out of bed tomorrow.

that sucks, I hope you get better. A cold I take it?

Well In my city it flooded and there is a storm in my area now.

not too bad I hope?

I hardly have plans for weekends.
Today a 3DS Discord group is holding a スマブラ (Smash Bros.) tournament, but since I didn't play any Smash Bros. game for years now, I turned this months' tournament down (last months' was マリカ (Mario Kart), in which I participated).

that sucks, I hope you get better. A cold I take it?
It started off as a cold, then I got worse as time went on. Like, a fever and then I felt like I was going to puke. I feel much better now though. Which is good since I work at 12:30.

Well In my city it flooded and there is a storm in my area now.
Yeah I saw Melbourne CBD was chockers. Pretty happy I didn't have work yesterday. We did drive through the storm on the way home from Knox which is usually around 20min but yesterday was like 40-60. At least I had Pokemon to play. :p

Seriously debating whether to get Battlefront 2 if a Black Friday deal appears for it. Love the game, hate what EA has done with microtransactions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back