General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Gaming Latest Moogi Beans Moogi Beans! You should post an intro thread if you haven't already!

Haha, yup Ive noticed that as you get older, time goes by faster. I remember when I was a teenager, a year felt like a long time. Now a year just flies by and is no big deal.

It still feels like this year just began to me, there are times I have to remind myself its 2017. Is crazy.

Do you have any plans for your birthday?
My friend said that she's going to try to get some people together for my birthday and that we'll have a small party at her house. So I'll probably be doing that assuming she finds people who are willing to come.

make sure you have a smash bros tournament.
Oh dude, that's an amazing idea. The problem is, I don't know if she's actually going to get people to come. Like I don't know why, but I just have this weird feeling that everyone she asks will say no. Though, that might be because I've been feeling a bit negative recently.

Oh dude, that's an amazing idea. The problem is, I don't know if she's actually going to get people to come. Like I don't know why, but I just have this weird feeling that everyone she asks will say no. Though, that might be because I've been feeling a bit negative recently.

If you want to go depressing I can go depressing on birthday stories, never has the D_S had a good birthday day :p

But to keep the mood up, as long as one shows up that's good enough right?

If you want to go depressing I can go depressing on birthday stories, never has the D_S had a good birthday day :p

But to keep the mood up, as long as one shows up that's good enough right?
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

That's true though. I mean my friend who's asking people to come will be there since she's organizing it.

So tomorrow I have to look for a job and my anxiety is keeping me up. I'm so scared of talking to people.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

That's true though. I mean my friend who's asking people to come will be there since she's organizing it.

So tomorrow I have to look for a job and my anxiety is keeping me up. I'm so scared of talking to people.

It's what happens when your birthday falls on Christmas :squint:

I know your anxiety, its why I only have a few handful of offline friends but you just to to be brave and always take one step forward.

It's what happens when your birthday falls on Christmas :squint:

I know your anxiety, its why I only have a few handful of offline friends but you just to to be brave and always take one step forward.
Okay, yeah that really sucks lol. Everyone's always too busy to have a party. I got lucky to where my birthday is in line with July 4th so I usually celebrate it 3 days later.

Also, I went out to GameStop and Best Buy only to be told all applications are online. So I didn't even bother going anywhere else.

I actually somewhat recently filled out an application online for best buy, and I got a call back from them, too. I didnt follow it out, though. Felt too nervous to be a sales person for things I know nothing about : / Am hoping for a better job.

And my birthdays are nothing special : p They are just my mom and I eating dinner together, and my best friend who lives in a different state than me sending me a gift through the mail. Other than that its just another day : p
(I have siblings btw, but they never talk to me)

I think that if you have at least one person to spend the day with you, you are lucky.

I actually somewhat recently filled out an application online for best buy, and I got a call back from them, too. I didnt follow it out, though. Felt too nervous to be a sales person for things I know nothing about : / Am hoping for a better job.
I feel the same about this. I know somewhat about computers, but I don't know anything about specs. I know even less about tv's. Heck, I can't even really see a difference between HD and SD so I'd be no help there.

In other news, the BotW DLC came out last night at midnight here. So I was up late playing that.

I mean, its probly true to say that the more you work there, the more you will learn about their products and how to talk about them. But still, I didnt really feel super comfortable with the idea of working there after getting a call from them. I feel more comfortable with just basic household needs, if Im gonna work on a salesfloor, haha.

Hey, happy 4th of July, to you American users out there : p

Hope you guys have a good day. Ill be making homemade pizza and a cake. Maybe Ill watch the fireworks that the city will set off tonight, am not sure yet cuz its not all that exciting unless you have people to enjoy them with : p

So what is the 4th of July like for you American folk? Is it seen as a party day over there or something?

So what is the 4th of July like for you American folk? Is it seen as a party day over there or something?
Yeah, pretty much. Though, I'm pretty sure if you were to ask Americans why the 4th of July is important, more than 60% would have no idea. Maybe that number is too high, but I've seen Americans not know a lot about most of their holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back