General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft, Id hope they know why we celebrate Independence day. Maybe we should actually start calling it by that name, over just "4th of July".

I think that if the people in the US dont know what today is about, our education system has completely failed, haha.

Pffft, Id hope they know why we celebrate Independence day. Maybe we should actually start calling it by that name, over just "4th of July".

I think that if the people in the US dont know what today is about, our education system has completely failed, haha.

besides our system obviously failing, its just easier to say 4th of july.

I did absolutely nothing on the 4th. I spent the 3rd in the mountains so didn't feel like doing anything when I got home. I just sat around. :p

I just got home from work and I'm tired. I have a Wii Fit U meter that counts my steps and I took over 37000 steps yesterday and over 30000 steps today for a total of over 67000 steps in two days and my feel like they want to fall off.

I know it's spring in Australia (and summer coming next month), but I don't know what's the temperature on your end.
Over here we had around 10 degrees on most days so far, which is really warm considering it's autumn here with winter coming next month.

Here it's been in the high 20's low 30's. It's pretty much almost freezing. Which sucks since at my job I'm outside like 70-80% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back