General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. A bit like the United Airlines thing isn't it. They said that the passenger was being disruptive. Luckily we had the video to show us it was the exact opposite.

Hello! I'm new here. Figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself. Obviously you can already see my username. I've been gaming my entire life, but recently I took a break. Trying to get back into games again so I figured I would find a forum to join and this looks like a good fit.

Welcome to the forum whitewolfartic. You have quite a nice username ;). Can I ask what you think of F12016? It was on discount on the PS Store recently and I thought of getting it but wasn't too sure of how the gameplay was

Welcome!

Getting so hot over here in the UK. Summer is going to be unbearable especially during the nights

Welcome to the forum whitewolfartic. You have quite a nice username ;). Can I ask what you think of F12016? It was on discount on the PS Store recently and I thought of getting it but wasn't too sure of how the gameplay was
It's fun to me, but glitch riddled and the physics are not very realistic. I say if you're a massive F1 fan, buy it, but if you're just looking for a good racing game I would hold off. Project Cars 2 is looking really good.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Had my pub crawl yesterday as it's my last day of college. Now it's time to start my revision again as exams are only a couple of weeks away :confused:

you're still in college? I've been done for two weeks now.
I call it college to make it easier for the people from other countries to understand. I'm in sixth form which I think does stay open for a little longer than college

Only 3 weeks and I'll be all done. Can't wait. Going to have to catch up on a lot of lost sleep :grin:

Morning everyone. The UK is currently in an awful position but atleast the sun is shining

Well, at least you're positive about it. I'm not even in the UK and I'm still scared as heck. I mean, we have terrorists to our right tormenting our poor friends in the UK and we have a bomb obsessed psychopath to our left who'll do anything to blow us up. And on the home front we're fighting each other because political parties are BS and I swear that alone is going to cause Civil War 2. If you're a Democrat, you're "a liberal hippy, whose ruining our country by being too sensitive," and if you're a Republican, you're "a conservative gun loving racist, whose ruining the country by electing a certain person." And god forbid you refuse to take a side because if you're middle of the road you get blamed for helping Donald Trump get into the White House because you either refused to vote because all the candidates were crap or you voted third party and "wasted your vote," which isn't wasting your vote because THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! The US isn't like what it was. Sure, it hasn't been the best place ever and every country has its dirty history that it's not proud of, but let's face it, America isn't the power house it once was. We don't have the power to fight each other, fight terrorists, and fight North Korea. People can joke all they want about NK being weak, but in our current position, any country could take us over at any time.

All the western countries are slowly getting worse which is scary to be honest. A fire in the UK engulfed a whole high rise building in less than 15 minutes. So far 30 people dead but its expected to be in the triple figures as the firefighters have to go floor by floor.

This is my first time on this forum (was moved here from Gaming Reinvented), so I figured Id say hi here over making a thread in an "introduce yourself" section : p

I enjoy video games a bunch, obviously. I dont really play anything new though. Like the most modern console I own is a Wii (the Wii is the most underrated console ever btw). So I usually dont feel I have much to give in video game conversations. But if anyone is into more retro gaming, Id definitely relate to you, haha.

Ive been playing alot of Dreamcast lately, its become a favorite of mine. Dunno if anyone here is a big fan of the console though.

But anywho, yeah, just wanted to say hi.
[/INTRODUCTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back