General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Lego bahamut from FF X built by a fan looks awesome!
ona9lkoaucfifi7tkpyy.jpg

ged9dzilk1hn7h3t1spq.jpg

maloyx4dmwao6dzlwrwz.jpg

Just saw this nice documentary video on Good Old Games:

Was a spam account who made loads of spam threads & posts. I always hit that purge spammer button we have and it clears everything up.

For a threat that is much much bigger than a spammer or spam bot, do we have a nuke button for it? lol

Isn't too hard actually.
Get ID of user based on username or display name, then get all posted based on that ID (can be skipped, but you should add it just to stay safe), and then delete all posts based on the user ID.

Saw on kotaku on Japan's dom dom burger, wonder how it tastes like.
j6bgpbg9p65onwoev1t2.jpg

Dom Dom Burger, Japan’s first fast-food hamburger chain, has rolled out a limited edition cheeseburger, which features two beef patties, onions, tomato, a slice of yellow cheese and Camembert cheese for buns. Goodness.

That’s right, thick slices of Camembert cheese take the place of buns. No doubt Dom Dom Burger is offering such a strange burger because it has to compete with behemoths like McDonald’s.

DixnWZzVAAA8yZm.jpg

looks yummy indeed. Need more meat though lol

I am playing some old games with my dad.
No one knows how to play them...but I really like them ^^
They are just local board games that I used to play.

Saw DCS: F-14 Tomcat's Co-pilot (Radar Intercept Officer (RIO)) "JESTER" AI - Behind the Scenes video, another DCS module that I will definitely get:

Last edited:
Just saw the recent Sonic Mania Adventures, a five-part animated series on YouTube behind the scenes video

Saw this video on the insides of nintendo hardwares including the zapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back