General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hurt my leg today....
Shucks...sometimes I hate my body...if only it's tough....I wouldn't get so many wounds....now, I have to suffer for a few days ;_;

I hurt my leg today....
Shucks...sometimes I hate my body...if only it's tough....I wouldn't get so many wounds....now, I have to suffer for a few days ;_;

got to be careful moving, when getting older.

got to be careful moving, when getting older.
Yeah... Thank you demon skeith.
Well, my skin is kinda delicate when compared to my friends... It tears easily and because of that..I have to be even more careful :(
Damn it all

Dracula's generals in Castlevania season 2
cfy67iy5q22mjudybuod.Jpg

Saw new Near automata's 2B figure pics:
DjO_4BuV4AAGz3U_thumb.jpg

DjO_4BTUUAAGR2T_thumb.jpg

WF2018Sflare21_thumb.jpg

lol men are visual beings it's normal to like viewing hawt figures/pics of the opposite fairer sex. lol Like you like Penelo's clothes in revenant wings.
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

But no I don't collect them. It's just one of the stuffs that is always on gaming news sites.

Last edited:
Boba dog cosplay pic lol
rqkfvbqody8cuo89pknb.jpg

Saw some more update on the F-14 Tomcat DCS module, niiice:

"For the F-14's ALR-67 (-B) and ALR-45 (-A), we're working on a new, in-depth simulation of RWR antennas and how they're affected by various factors. This also includes recreating the way the cockpit systems interpret and process the data received by the system.

AN/ALR-67 is the radar warning receiver (RWR) system used in the F-14B. The eyes of the system are four spiral high-band wide-field-of-view antennas looking front right (45°), back right (135°), back left (225°), and front left (315°). The two front antennas are located on the sides of the air intakes, and the two rear antennas are attached to the horizontal stabilisers. When the aircraft is pictured by a radar beam, the RWR antennas receive the emission. The closer the beam direction is to the antenna centre of the view, the stronger the registered signal is. The AN/ALR-67 electronics compares signal amplitudes from the antennas and uses the strongest two to reconstruct the incoming signal direction.

In the video, the simulated radar location is to the aircraft rear and below. When the left stabiliser rotates and moves the trailing edge up, the antenna rotates up too, and the incoming radar signal shifts away from its centre of view - thus the registered signal becomes weaker. At the same time, the signal in the front left antenna doesn't change. The electronics don't know about the horizontal stabiliser deflection and interpret the change as the emitter moving away from the rear left antenna field of view.

Heatblur AN/ALR-67 will simulate: radar wave attenuation, signal reception for each antenna independently, antenna condition (damage), signal amplification and threat direction reconstruction from the received signal amplitudes. Just as a real unit does, no faking or RWR-magic.

Here's a quick video from the Chromecat branch showing how the location of the RWR antennaes influences signal processing and display in the F-14."

And the gorgeous F-14 cockpit 3d detailed realtime render:
Pit_01.jpg

Pit_06.jpg

Last edited:
There have been many earthquakes this entire evening now, even one while typing this post.
So far they've all been comparable to being inside of a moving car, but I feel they're slowly getting more and more intense with every next earthquake.

It's magnitude 5.4 right? has it stopped?

There have been many earthquakes this entire evening now, even one while typing this post.
So far they've all been comparable to being inside of a moving car, but I feel they're slowly getting more and more intense with every next earthquake.

yesh, not very good for Japan is it?

Stupid spammers should just die.
Damn it......all those bots and stuff.....shucks...

I hope we will get rid of them soon.

Just saw/read this from siliconera, niiice:
Super Nintendo World To Be First Two-Storey Area At Universal Studios Japan

supernintendoworld_thumb.jpg

Super Nintendo World seems set to become the first area in Universal Studios Japan to have two levels to it
supernintendoworld2_thumb.jpg

Currently, a higher floor has been created, leading up to the area where the main part of Super Nintendo World will be. It seems that visitors will enter the area on the second floor

Super Nintendo World is currently on track to open by the 2020 Olympic Games in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back