General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started studying a bit of flying the F/A-18 Hornet on DCS, namely HUD and main Cockpit instruments:
6LvF6Km.jpg

BTJPVSF.jpg

F/A-18 Flight Manual:
https://info.publicintelligence.net/F18-ABCD-000.pdf

Just getting ready to fly the F/A-18 Hornet sim on DCS so that when the war campaign for the game is released I am at least partly ready to play the sim coz flying in DCS is not easy, it takes time to be able to fly/play it, like the F-15C Eagle I flew before in the game.

Last edited:
Read some major update on Zero No Kiseki's Quality Fan Translation project, English patch is currently at 70% complete, looking good and running smooth on PSP! It's like Valkyria Chronicles 3's Quality Fan Translation patch excitement again for me!

Progress Report Archives - The Geofront - The Trails from Zero Fan TL Hub

Hey, everyone! As you’re well aware, this marks another ten percent done in the first editing pass of Trails from Zero. However, this progress report is a bit more special than the others. Zero’s script is split up into four spreadsheets, and, now, we’ve managed to complete three out of the four. That’s pretty insane. Everything outside of Crossbell City has been edited, which just blows my mind.

20180624193314_1.jpg

I guess there’s not too much to fill you guys in on with this update. Ribose has started to look into non-dialogue text, such as NPC names, map labels, arts, crafts, and everything else under the sun. Jose was quickly able to insert that text into the game, and it looks fantastic so far!

20180624194143_1.jpg

Now that we’ve started this part of the patch, we decided to throw something together for you fine folks. Here’s a little demo video of Trails from Zero, showing the Special Support Section’s journey to Armorica Village!
20180624193958_1.jpg

20180624194242_1.jpg

Remember, things are still prone to change! This is more of a, “Hey! Look at all this good English text in game!”

Last edited:
Wait, they chibied VC3? Oh man *shakes head*
Actually they did chibify Vc3's Riela lol:
latest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falcom's Zero no Kiseki's second game is Ao no Kiseki, and I am hoping the same team is going to do the second game's translation soon too. Playing the game along with Trails of Cold Steel game series is nice, as both of the game's stories are happening in the same world and connected.

Hmm, I think I'll just replay VC 3 again(and might as well record the story scenes while at it), while waiting for the patch for Kiseki.

Last edited:
Started my replay of VC3, re-completed M1 and M2, recorded story scenes.

Just saw dead or alive extreme 3 female characters popularity list in Japan on siliconera lol, looks like Japan really likes Marie Rose still.
latest.png

Last edited:
Re-completed Mission 3, VC3. Recorded gameplay and story scenes.

Finally made 2000 posts.
I really wanted to post this in the milestone thread but it's closed :(
Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back