General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a video on the F-14 Tomcat that was shot down during Operation Desert Storm:

Just played some Pac-Man on Facebook gaming. Anyone play it?
I really don't know how Facebook gaming works. Can someone here guide me? Is it possible to earn reward while gaming at Facebook?

I really don't know how Facebook gaming works. Can someone here guide me? Is it possible to earn reward while gaming at Facebook?
It's like the old version of Facebook where you could play games on the FB site. They have a list of web games you can play.

I doubt any game will pay you to play them.

You can earn from playing in a sense kind of like twitch you have get audience to view your stream

It's like the old version of Facebook where you could play games on the FB site. They have a list of web games you can play.

I doubt any game will pay you to play them.
I got how the game works there now, I wouldn't try that, since their is no reward. I stay put with my console games since it is more appalling to me.
You can earn from playing in a sense kind of like twitch you have get audience to view your stream
Thanks for the fine recommendations, I've gotten lots of positive with streaming video games via twitch-follows.

Frosty The Snowman Boss Battle lol:
hRNtlHe.jpg

I hope you all had a nice weekend, and boxing day for people who live in Canada and the United Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back