General GF Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should have bought him a real shark then :p

No. What made you think so?
It's the International Guitar Festival that's gonna be hosted here.

Depends on the concert?

Let me guess, is it Justin Bieber's? :dance:

It better not be or I will be so jealous... *lies* That boy's voice needs to hit puberty. He still sounds like a little girl. I don't think his voice will ever deepen.

It better not be or I will be so jealous... *lies* That boy's voice needs to hit puberty. He still sounds like a little girl. I don't think his voice will ever deepen.
Heard some news reports that he has actually hit puberty and his voice is starting to deepen.
I'm not sure if its a true story though. Nothing wrong with sounding like a little girl anyway - a lot of girls (and some guys) like him for that.

Heard some news reports that he has actually hit puberty and his voice is starting to deepen.
I'm not sure if its a true story though. Nothing wrong with sounding like a little girl anyway - a lot of girls (and some guys) like him for that.

He's just gonna cop a lot of flak on the Internet if he keeps his voice like that for the next few years.
What'd you end up wearing? Was the concert good?

Dude... that's just mean :p
There are males who can sing high... maybe it's uncommon to be that high but still. Have a look at this:

He does go falsetto, but it shows you that you don't have to be castrated to sing high. xD

Dude... that's just mean :p
There are males who can sing high... maybe it's uncommon to be that high but still. Have a look at this:

He does go falsetto, but it shows you that you don't have to be castrated to sing high. xD

Wow... that's amazing :blink: I've seen guys hit high notes before but that's beyond anything I've ever seen haha

Wow... that's amazing :blink: I've seen guys hit high notes before but that's beyond anything I've ever seen haha

Yeah, I remember this video because my brother was playing it so much, and I honestly thought it was a guy and a girl until I saw it... a few weeks later =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back