Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A very beautiful samurai playing game.

Dang! Hyped! Looks like this is going to be the next "Tenchu". Combat is looking great!

This is one of the only few portions I saw live. I loved the flute playing guy. The game looks beautiful, but I felt like the video went on for way too long. Also, that shot where he was looking into the sunrise or sunset gave me major Breath of the Wild feels.

Yep Tenchu series are awesome indeed. I like Tenchu 2 the best:

Now I need the release date of Ghost of Tsushima.
The trailer again wihthout the flute

And I wonder why they are only showing one of the side quests with the trailer and no main quest at all.

Last edited:
Looks surprisingly good. Didn’t think it’d be my type of game. I’d imagine this is one of the only western developed games that tackle Asian culture.

Saw the trailer again in total Japanese this time, it's rather cool hearing the game in Japanese. The game will have dual audio option.

Last edited:
Another Sucker Punch Studio's new game from Sony. As expected, this must have a good storyline and gameplay.

Yea,it going to be another great game from the stable of Sony. The gameplay Is interesting and the storyline will worth every bit of it .I'm really seeing the hype people are insinuating.

Sony got it great this time again. The storyline is great, graphic is most excellent. Japanese are one of world's greatest games developers.

This one is being made by a western(American) developer though. Sucker Punch. But yeah Sony is Japanese so still it is a Japanese game too as Sucker Punch is Sony's studio.

This one is being made by a western(American) developer though. Sucker Punch. But yeah Sony is Japanese so still it is a Japanese game too as Sucker Punch is Sony's studio.
Didn't notice that. As far as I can observe, Sucker Punch loves to recycle models and assets for example (infamous second son). I hope they do a better job on this one.

True, I hope so too.

Teaser trailer from Sony's December state of play 2019, looking good! more will be at the game awards 2019!

The full trailer, game coming summer 2020!

Back