PS4 Ghost Of Tsushima

a video on Japanese sword experts on The Ghost's sword moves:

My knack for Soul's game is what drove to getting Ghost of Tsushima when it was released. Having played Dark Souls enough, I was quick to adapt to the game. It's also punishing by the way like Dark Souls and Seriko : Shadow Die Twice.

Director of the upcoming live-action move adaptation of the game said this, read from CBR:

Filmmaker Chad Stahelski recently spoke of his plans for the upcoming Ghost of Tsushima film adaptation and how he seeks to stick to the game's roots as much as possible.

In an interview with Collider, Stahelski expressed his desire to tell the story in the Japanese language, saying, "We'd try to do it all in character. It's a Japanese thing about the Mongols invading Tsushima island. A complete Japanese cast, in Japanese. Sony is so on board with backing us on that." The director, famed for his work on the John Wick franchise, added, "I've been going to Japan since I was 16. I have a love of the country, a love of the people and a love of the language. To try to direct not only in my language but someone else's and culturally shift my mindset to bring apart that in a cool way that still entices a Western audience."

When it comes to subtitled films, the filmmaker acknowledged it can be difficult to recoup a film's money at the box office, but he hopes Ghost of Tsushima will be different. "If you come into my offices in Manhattan Beach, I have entire walls and hallways of frames from the best silent films of all time," he said. "There's a way to direct the cast and a way to dramatically enhance facial performance. So, if I turn the sound off, I want you to know what the scene is about, in whatever language."

Director of the upcoming live-action move adaptation of the game said this, read from CBR:

Filmmaker Chad Stahelski recently spoke of his plans for the upcoming Ghost of Tsushima film adaptation and how he seeks to stick to the game's roots as much as possible.

In an interview with Collider, Stahelski expressed his desire to tell the story in the Japanese language, saying, "We'd try to do it all in character. It's a Japanese thing about the Mongols invading Tsushima island. A complete Japanese cast, in Japanese. Sony is so on board with backing us on that." The director, famed for his work on the John Wick franchise, added, "I've been going to Japan since I was 16. I have a love of the country, a love of the people and a love of the language. To try to direct not only in my language but someone else's and culturally shift my mindset to bring apart that in a cool way that still entices a Western audience."

When it comes to subtitled films, the filmmaker acknowledged it can be difficult to recoup a film's money at the box office, but he hopes Ghost of Tsushima will be different. "If you come into my offices in Manhattan Beach, I have entire walls and hallways of frames from the best silent films of all time," he said. "There's a way to direct the cast and a way to dramatically enhance facial performance. So, if I turn the sound off, I want you to know what the scene is about, in whatever language."

Hopefully he can pull it off.

cm2 cm2 Not sure how you played but this is how I enter rooms :p
Nice. Too bad that is mandatory by the game and you cannot stealth it with the entry. So yer planning to walk the way of the Ninja or the way of the Samurai lol

Nice. Too bad that is mandatory by the game and you cannot stealth it with the entry. So yer planning to walk the way of the Ninja or the way of the Samurai lol

I'm walking however I feel like, some days it is challenge, others it's death before they know it. Sometimes learning you just simply do not walk into Azamo.

I'm walking however I feel like, some days it is challenge, others it's death before they know it. Sometimes learning you just simply do not walk into Azamo.
So are you planning to wear The Ghost's Ultimate Ninja Armor later on?

The Ninja Walk lol

Beat the game along with the Iki extras, overall a really great game even if all the extra collects and side stuff grow tiring quickly.

It is a must-play game.
That's one great game off your list. I'm still going to replay the game sometime in the future again. It's definitely worth it.

Niiice! So Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith did you
kill the ghost's uncle or did you spare him?

Back