PS4 Ghost Of Tsushima

Thought about it and...

Spared
Wonder what will be the canon Choice in Ghost II. would be cool if they'd let you import your save from the first game into the second game, making story changes accordingly.

Not sure how they will make a second one.
Well Ghost II could be about The Ghost as a real famous ninja now fighting the really big bad
Genghis khan himself and his army, because in Ghost I Genghis khan is not there personally.

Isn't he old though? Since it was his grandson fighting.
Well he is still an excelent war strategist and leader with many mighty warriors at his side like kubilai khan. So He can still personally invade japan this time.

Well Ghost II could be about The Ghost as a real famous ninja now fighting the really big bad
Genghis khan himself and his army, because in Ghost I Genghis khan is not there personally.
I first learnt about Genghis khan from Marco Polo drama TV series. It was a 2014 TV series that took place during the 13th century Mongolian emperor.

recently got this game for ps4, friend borrowed it, then lost it...
so now, I bought the game again for ps5, so far, its fun!

recently got this game for ps4, friend borrowed it, then lost it...
so now, I bought the game again for ps5, so far, its fun!
Niiice! So are you playing it the ninja way or the samurai way? lol

Niiice! So are you playing it the ninja way or the samurai way? lol
I'm gonna play the samurai way. Cause... I'm terrible at stealth action stuff. haha

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
I finally beat this game man! This game was so difficult! haha, only took me ... 6 months to beat this game. I wasn't going on a marathon, its mostly when I have time on the weekends.

On another note, I did try out 'sekiro' for ps4, nope! can't do it! its difficult too.... reminds me of dark souls. I can't beat that game too... hahah

Back