PS4 Ghost Of Tsushima

I finally beat this game man! This game was so difficult! haha, only took me ... 6 months to beat this game. I wasn't going on a marathon, its mostly when I have time on the weekends.

On another note, I did try out 'sekiro' for ps4, nope! can't do it! its difficult too.... reminds me of dark souls. I can't beat that game too... hahah
I know you are eventually going to beat it. Don't just give up on Sekiro. I know it's damn hard but it's beatable too.

They just announced coming to PC nice!

“We’re proud to announce that our friends and partners over at Nixxes are bringing Ghost of Tsushima to PC!,” said Sucker Punch Productions co-founder Brian Fleming. “This is a first for Sucker Punch—all our previous work is console-exclusive, so we are excited about all this and Nixxes was the right team to do this project. With them on board, we knew the results would be nothing short of amazing!

They just announced coming to PC nice!

“We’re proud to announce that our friends and partners over at Nixxes are bringing Ghost of Tsushima to PC!,” said Sucker Punch Productions co-founder Brian Fleming. “This is a first for Sucker Punch—all our previous work is console-exclusive, so we are excited about all this and Nixxes was the right team to do this project. With them on board, we knew the results would be nothing short of amazing!
I saw this update on Facebook yesterday, PC gamers will be so much happy with this news. It have taken a long time for them to enjoy the game.

Reactions: cm2
Back