Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1609664955935.png

It's a new month/year! Snow is killing my back! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome welcome welcome everyone to the year 2021! I'm glad you all made it to another year and plan on spending it here on Gaming Latest. I know last year was shaky in the real world but here on the forum things will get better so let's start with the last MotM for 2020:

---- Of the Month ----

Shall go to froggyboy604 froggyboy604 for his many tech posts for not only last month but throughout the year! Thank you ever so much :)

Topic of the month is: Gaming Latest Forum App is now live!

---- the year ahead for 2021 ----

Well... I don't know yet ^^; me and Revolved101 Foodie need to hold a meeting to decide that. I'm still waiting for a fix for the award system bug (premium addon my @$$) but I think this year will be a very strong focus on trying to boost member activity and getting some new blood flowing through the forum. I don't foresee a thousand members swarming the site, but getting the daily activity over 50 members would be nice. Huge contest on that will be announced soon.

---- We have the app! ----

You know what it is, you better have it already, get it while you can and spread the word here: Gaming Latest Forum App is now live!

---- Gamer Log Live ----

If you haven't seen the new subboard under General Gamers Hub, please check it out here: Gamer Log

It is a personalized area you may post a topic to keep track of what you are playing, plan to play and so forth! I hope you all enjoy it :)

---- New Smilies coming ----

Smilies, emoticons, Emoji, whatever you call them we are planning on revamping the forum's smilie images soon. Still in the early stages, but if there is anything you like to see, let me or Foodie know :)

---- Holiday Awards ----

While the backend of the awards system isn't working, I can still hand them out, congrats to the top five posts of December! They all have a special tree in their awards section :)

---Steam with us once more---

The Steam connection was fixed, you can see more details here: Steam Connection Fixed

---- MotM Raffle soon ----

I'll do the raffle in the coming week, starting warming up to lady luck MotM winners!

Well that is it for this update, I once again wish all our GL and GR members a better new year! Please be safe and work on those gaming backlogs!

We currently have 441,029 posts and 3,993 members. In this last month we made over 2,033 posts! We also gained 31 new members!

How did Gaming Latest do 2021 stat wise?!

Total Posts made: 23,258

Total Members gained: I'd say over 100, but a lot of them were deleted for being zero posts.

Thanks for the year end update, and giving me the member of the month award.

I missed this completely.
And I have lost the place yet again. I just can't believe this! I am going to get the next MoTM ! xD

Back