Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! We are a quarter of the way through the year! And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome to another update GL folks, we are into the fourth month of the year and I am so close to finishing school! Which means work on GL v2 will start soon. This will be another short update but please enjoy the following as we start with....

---- Of the Month ----

This month I decided to dedicate to cm2 cm2 for his constant posting! Thank you and congrats!

Topic of the month goes to:

I think we all can relate to this

---- GL Voting ----

Gaminglatest has entered an interesting voting struggle over on the FP forum. Please be sure to check it out here.

---- Think of the future ----

Once I finish school in mid May (pass or not *loud cough* ), I will finally begin working on GL v2. Please think of what you like to see and I will soon be collecting opinions.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for being so active and please continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 378,238 posts which in this past month we've made 1,365 posts. We currently have 6,901 members and in the last month we've gotten 10 new members!

Thank you for the nomination. :)
It's just fun talking and posting about gaming, gaming is Laifu! lol

Thanks everyone! :)

Congratulations cm2! (´・ω・`)b
Arigatou gozaimasu! is that right lol I want to be able to speak/read Japanese so i don't have to wait for western release to play jrpgs, but the moon speak is too difficult for me. Reminds me of Bravely second where English is the spoken language on the moon, so English is moonspeak too lol

Yes cm2, that's the correct spelling in Roman characters.
Speak the language all day every day, and you'll be able to speak it.
It's what I did too.

That's great. Then we got at least 47 posts a day on an average.
I hope the new members would stick around. Many people leave just like that :(

So, what forum software are you gonna use for Gaming Latest v2? XenForo 2 seems logical here...

Back