Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! New and better games are near! And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome to another update GL folks, we are into the ninth month of the year. Not a whole lot to say this month but always good to show that we're active. Any who time to get the update underway and as always we start with...

---- Of the Month ----

I will award this month to froggyboy604 froggyboy604 for his constant great posts around the forum.

Topic of the month goes to:

Marvel's Spider-Man

---- 11 Years Strong ----

Last month GL had its 11th birthday! 11 years is going strong for this forum and we hope to have another great year and many more after that! Don't forget about the birthday contest: Happy 11th Birthday Gaming Latest!

---- The calm ----

Sorry to say folks that things are still stagnate, despite some issues in my life GL v2 is still in the works. Please bear with us and keep up the forum active in the meantime.

In other unfortunate news my mom's cancer has gone extremely terminal, hard to say how much longer she has but when the eventual day comes I will most likely be inactive for a bit. But all tis is life.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and enjoy the upcoming blockbuster games!

Continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 388,557 posts and 7,049 members. In this last month we made over 2,237 posts! And gained 34 members.

In other unfortunate news my mom's cancer has gone extremely terminal, hard to say how much longer she has but when the eventual day comes I will most likely be inactive for a bit. But all tis is life.

Stay strong and keep your spirits up D_S !

Great improvement in the posts.
It's good to see community accumulating new content, all the time ^^
Great job froggyboy :grin:

Back