Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hey fellow GL members and guests and rejoice on this very day! Nine years ago this site was created and founded by our first admin Zero and after he could no longer run the site I took it over. About a year ago at this time I reshaped the site into its current image, Gaming Latest. Complete forum history can be read here (will be updated soon):

https://gaminglatest.com/threads/history-of-this-forum.76595/

Yes, nine years. Nine whole long years, it's a incredible feat to pull off in the website industry but despite this site's many downs and some ups, I kept it going to its current day and helpful staff like IntoxNitram Martin and froggyboy604 froggyboy604

Though I have nothing planned to really celebrate this site's birthday other than this topic, please know I will try and come up with something very special for this site's 10th birthday one year from now! Being an active member will benefit you on that day!

So from the bottom of my demonless heart, I like to greatly thank all past and future members along with all guests who view this great forum and remain active!

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Thank You! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

-Demon_skeith
Owner and head admin of Gaming Latest :sunglasses:

Its been a great past year, a lot of changes and we have a great foundation to build from. Hopefully the forum is very active by the 10th anniversary.

Oh my *-*
That's so great! Keep up the good work demon_skeith. I am so glad seeing you doing an amazing job with this forum.

Happy Birthday, you should do an giveaway or contest for the birthday party. Well! next year be extra special year.

Back