How often do you make instant noodles?

I have them sometimes at work, as it's WAY cheaper than actually going somewhere and buying lunch.

How didn't I see this topic before?!?

Instant noodles are my go-to meal when I'm home during the week. I always add a generous amount of cayenne pepper and a light sprinkle of black pepper to mine before adding the water- gives it another dimension in my opinion, but then again I eat a ridiculous amount of spicy food on a regular basis.

Instant noodles are one of the things that got me through college; cost very little and I love them. Can't ask for much more. Yeah they aren't healthy, but what is these days?

How didn't I see this topic before?!?

Instant noodles are my go-to meal when I'm home during the week. I always add a generous amount of cayenne pepper and a light sprinkle of black pepper to mine before adding the water- gives it another dimension in my opinion, but then again I eat a ridiculous amount of spicy food on a regular basis.

Instant noodles are one of the things that got me through college; cost very little and I love them. Can't ask for much more. Yeah they aren't healthy, but what is these days?
Because ya didn't? Naw kidding, kidding or joking; joke... ya know what or I'll tell ya what: I do get it whenever I'm on a train ahhhh!

In a week i have it twice.. As it serves as an instant food

Back