How Old Are You? - - If you would not mind answering this please.

How Old Are You?

• 13-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-18

• 19-21

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 22-25

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 26-29

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 30-33

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 34-37

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 38-42

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 43-47

• Older than 47

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Altair

Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
How Old Is Everyone?

An easy way for me to remember is as old as Spyro.

Some of the context I see you use it in comes off as condescending. Especially if you’re trying to correct someone, throwing kiddo in there comes off like a passive aggressive jab.
I don't correct stuff in general o. O. People can be pretty unpredictable these days.... And I don't like arguing. However, I do give my opinions on various topics but that's about it. If I feel that, there could be a clash,I just use words like ' I see' or 'Hmm'. ... Or if it's my fault... Then 'sorry looks like I need to brush up my knowledge' . No one is superior ^^
I use the word kiddo for fun and nothing more.

I don't correct stuff in general o. O. People can be pretty unpredictable these days.... And I don't like arguing. However, I do give my opinions on various topics but that's about it. If I feel that, there could be a clash,I just use words like ' I see' or 'Hmm'. ... Or if it's my fault... Then 'sorry looks like I need to brush up my knowledge' . No one is superior ^^
I use the word kiddo for fun and nothing more.
Regardless of it being informative or corrective, when used in that context, it doesn’t come off as you trying to be fun. It does come off as condescending.

It looks like you’re going “yeah kiddo, the adult here is talking”.

If it was used in a greeting or something, I see that as being playful.

Regardless of it being informative or corrective, when used in that context, it doesn’t come off as you trying to be fun. It does come off as condescending.

It looks like you’re going “yeah kiddo, the adult here is talking”.

If it was used in a greeting or something, I see that as being playful.
Hmm... I see.
At this point, it's something like a pet phrase to me and I really need to get rid of it (_ _)/

I'm trying to get fit at the moment but it's just so difficult to find the motivation for it, might just need to stick with the dad bod haha

Back