How Old Are You? - - If you would not mind answering this please.

How Old Are You?

• 13-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-18

• 19-21

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 22-25

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 26-29

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 30-33

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 34-37

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 38-42

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 43-47

• Older than 47

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Guys Please remain on topic not argument whatever if you have issue with an user please PM a staff Admin or moderator

I am 39, but I feel young because of the PLOT force lol

Last edited:
I am above 30. The age where I am working on becoming a better human after all. It is never easy at all when you are at this age, but I know one can do great things, if they believe.

I'm in my late 30's. I still feel young thought but still expecting to age like a fine wine :grin:

I don't mind being asked my age if I am honest but I do know that some people do dislike it and that is why I am always cautious when asking age.

I myself am 36 at the moment but will be 37 on Saturday 13th May. So many times I have been asked my age and they have not believed me when I have told them as they say I look younger.

I was once confused as being 21, I mean I'll take it!

I don't mind being asked my age if I am honest but I do know that some people do dislike it and that is why I am always cautious when asking age.

I myself am 36 at the moment but will be 37 on Saturday 13th May. So many times I have been asked my age and they have not believed me when I have told them as they say I look younger.

I was once confused as being 21, I mean I'll take it!
Age is just a number as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't show how smart or intelligent or reasonable one can be.

Age is just a number as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't show how smart or intelligent or reasonable one can be.
People think I am 15 lol but I am like 24 and I feel that's an insult

32, so I guess that's in the "30-33" bracket :p .

Well, 31.
Though I feel like 23 for teaching students for almost 6 years.
But my body comes to 50, hurts everywhere.

Being in the teaching profession for 6 years is no easy feat.
It depends. If you treat this just like a simple job, a way to earn some money, no more than teaching knowledge, it's easy.
But it's really really hard to treat this work like a dream or career, which makes you so tired easily.
I strive to protect my students and minimize the impact of stress and subtle aggression from both their homes and the school.
Tough, and it exhausts me.
Luckily, my psychoanalyst told me that I did it.

It depends. If you treat this just like a simple job, a way to earn some money, no more than teaching knowledge, it's easy.
But it's really really hard to treat this work like a dream or career, which makes you so tired easily.
I strive to protect my students and minimize the impact of stress and subtle aggression from both their homes and the school.
Tough, and it exhausts me.
Luckily, my psychoanalyst told me that I did it.

You should see it as a hobby. It is never easy being a teacher as I did a teaching practice for a year and got to feel how stressful the work can be.

Back