How Old Are You? - - If you would not mind answering this please.

Poll Poll How Old Are You?

  • 13-15

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-18

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-21

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 22-25

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • 26-29

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 30-33

    Votes: 13 32.5%
  • 34-37

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • 38-42

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 43-47

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Older than 47

    Votes: 4 10.0%

  • Total voters
    40
Maybe you have a young face and it has played a role in deceiving people to think that you are still a teen.
26 Now and I am replying to this post 2 years later (nearly lol) Yeah I do unfortunately
 
I'm 31, and everything hurts lol.

People are generally surprised when I tell them how old I am though because I tend to get that I look younger than I actually am. Wish it felt that way too. xD
 
Back
Top