How's the weather today?

I could have sworn that it was going to rain in the early morning because of how cloudy it was but but it never happened. The cloud is clear now.

It's never advisable being out in such weather unless it's something that you can't help with not being outside for it.
Well our dog has to go to the bathroom lol & she's not like most dogs. She takes a good 30 minutes of sniffing before doing her business. But I love her :grin:

So it's 36°, a bit warmer, no wind chill so was nicer to be outside than last week.

31°, snowing. Only a couple of inches but the blowing & drifting aspect makes it harder to deal with. Plus wind gusts are quite high.

So Freezing!

Today is an odd day. It's 52° & cloudy. Normally we'd be below freezing & several inches of snow. Last year we had a blizzard!

35° & cloudy. Had some snow yesterday but a lot is melting due to being above freezing.

Tomorrow theyre calling for 2-3 inches of rain in Maryland. Cant wait.

It has turned really cold over the last few days and in some places in the south of England, UK there has been heavy snow and the cold seems to be worse there.

I went out today and could not believe just how cold it has gotten in a few days, the wind is bitter.

It has turned very cold in England, UK at the moment and some places are experiencing the first snow of the year as well as suffering due to floods which happened due to the heavy rain and storm we had last week.

I am hearing we may be getting some snow next week and it definitely feels cold enough for it.

Its sunny right now but later on tonight its gonna be heavy rain. Then early next week a snowstorm is coming.

Now the snow that wasnt supposed to be that much just gave my area a winter storm warning. Nice.

Back