I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy! <My 2017 gaming report>

NFSR_Banner_723x250.jpg

Need for Speed: Rivals is Platted!

It's been awhile ....... mainly because I was playing Assetto Corsa which is one of the most difficult games to plat in the world. Mainly because some race tracks take 3hrs to finish and you are not allowed to pause in the game. Doing 10 of those in a row can become old.
UNFORTINATELY, two of the toughest sections of the career mode glitched. I put it on the backburner to try to figure out how to complete it. I deserved to do an easy to plat game so I threw in RIVALS and finisher her up.

Assetto Corsa was SO difficult that any other racing game seems to be a joke. Rivals was boring but short to complete. Now I'm pressing hard into DriveClub. Driveclub is going to be easy. I'm flying through the career mode.

Not only that but you'll start a race and it'll say "Lap 1 of 72".
ridiculous.

Blasphemy!

I've FINISHED Driveclub Tour DLC now. There's like 4 dlcs I have. The game is much easier than I expected but it is starting to get a little challenging.
I also have a secret. Just for fun I've decided to play the entire game in bumper view. I'm a 99% see the car type of guy so this is weird. When the track is wet I can't see anything though....

aren't we already?
I don't think so. What's your nick on there?

gkwmBlb.png

Driveclub Allstars is COMPLETE NOW.
I'm in what I call "Terminator mode". I was having troubles with the tougher races but yesterday and today I've been driving absolutely FLAWLESSLY. I think I may have hit the wall 3 times out of 100 races this weekend.
I'm killin' it man!

ALright, I got the plat with driveclub. It was nice to play a solid racing game. The interesting part about this time is I completed it from beginning to end in ONLY bumper view. I've really never used bumper view before unless I am forced to.

In rain and traffic things can get a little ......... blinding:

Yes ............ i doing another racing game next. FL4tout. It's a weird backyard demotion derby type of racing game. I've already put a huge dent on finishing it.

I have a huuuuge backlog of games so a list like this would really be useful, but I would probably get bored of it quickly and play whatever I might feel at that moment.
Did you pick those games at random or you have a method to select which games you want to play?

So I better do an update because I've been playing just not finishing anything yet.

After I finished the big shot Driveclub platinum I decided to randomly put in an older games that was on backlog. I ended up playing a bunch of them.

Fl4tout: I'm pretty much finished. I just have to wait for a boosting partner who owns the disk version and also lives in CA or US.
The Evil within = I've owned it for years but only played it for 20mins. I spent a good 10hrs on it now.
Little big planet = I tried to plat the 1st but failed, then tried the 2nd and failed yrs ago. I plated the kart version last year and for the past week I've been going crazy on it. I'm just waiting on ...... Yes, boosting partners to finish it up.
F1 2015 = I'm about 90% done now.
RBI Basball and my hockey game. I've been slamming trophies for them too.
Call of duty: advanced Warfare = Been working on this for a bit now.
Next week I'm buying Aven Colony so there is the 8th game I'm playing.

I've been disk swapping like crazy these days.

So I better do an update because I've been playing just not finishing anything yet.

After I finished the big shot Driveclub platinum I decided to randomly put in an older games that was on backlog. I ended up playing a bunch of them.

Fl4tout: I'm pretty much finished. I just have to wait for a boosting partner who owns the disk version and also lives in CA or US.
The Evil within = I've owned it for years but only played it for 20mins. I spent a good 10hrs on it now.
Little big planet = I tried to plat the 1st but failed, then tried the 2nd and failed yrs ago. I plated the kart version last year and for the past week I've been going crazy on it. I'm just waiting on ...... Yes, boosting partners to finish it up.
F1 2015 = I'm about 90% done now.
RBI Basball and my hockey game. I've been slamming trophies for them too.
Call of duty: advanced Warfare = Been working on this for a bit now.
Next week I'm buying Aven Colony so there is the 8th game I'm playing.

I've been disk swapping like crazy these days.

less swapping and stay the course my good man.

I have a huuuuge backlog of games so a list like this would really be useful, but I would probably get bored of it quickly and play whatever I might feel at that moment.
Did you pick those games at random or you have a method to select which games you want to play?
Sorry, I missed your post. Better late than never though.
I make the list so that I don't forget what games I liked. There are far too many games for me to keep track of and buy on release day so when I feel like buying a couple of games I go to the list.
I choose the games on the list by looking at full lists of upcoming games and checking the trailers of each one. Also I have certain companies that I just buy pretty much every game that they make.
less swapping and stay the course my good man.

Your dating advice sucks. hahaha

Back