I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy! <My 2017 gaming report>

Yeah, but that's not going to last. You got a PS4 now!!! hahahaha

well I did have a random person message me the other day asking for my age ^^;

Today marks a special day. Years ago I tried to plat LBP 1 but it was too challenging. Then a few years down the road I tried lbp 2 but with the same awful results. They are known to be one of the hardest to complete. Well, today I just got the plat for LBP 3.
littlebigplanet-3-logo-characters-banner-.jpg

Funny thing. You have to get through every lvl without dying for one of the trophies. Some of the lvls take a good 30 retries to get right.

Here's a short vid of me rocking out:

Just a mild update of how I'm doing.

I really need to stop buying games now.......
In June I was playing a slew of older games that I've had for years but didn't really try yet. After a month of that I figured I deserve a bought at release new game. So on July 19th I went to eb and bought Fla4tout on release and then suddenly I grab two sports games call of duty advanced warfare from the cheap bin. Since I got the buy two get one free deal last time, last week I went back to ebgames to see if I'd like to get something new on release again then I saw aven colony to be last thurs. This was a city builder simulation. RARELY PS4 has them so I was excited. So on Thurs I put fire under my butt and work hard so I can take Friday off. I go to eb to pickup aven colony and it's delayed until August 1st. The annoying part is I invited this girl from out of town to chill with me and we were going to blast the sound and game all day. I went to the bulk store and bought all of these cool snacks and planned dinner. Hell, I even had bought some premium hydro mowi-wowi harvested stuff.
Anyway, I go to leave eb and I see "constructor" just came out. Some random city builder game from some unknown company. So I buy that.
Today I go to eb ......... just because I'm addicted. I see Avan colony released earlier than the delayed date and was out. I walk out of the store with titanfall 2, de-formers, and last of us remastered.

I HAVE WAY too many games now.

On the bright side I'm about 97% complete 3 of the games so at least I'm going to catch up.

Long and boring story huh?

Did I forget to mention I have 8 ps+ games that I threw in my library but never got a chance to play yet?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is PLATED now.
COD-baNNER.jpg

It's been awhile since I played a FPS war shooter and I kind of liked it so I put the coming soon, COD WWII on my list of games to get. It'll be nice to take a step back to World War 2 again.

if you get the new wwii one I'll play that with you for sure. got a headset?

De-Formers is finished now.
images

This was a deathmatch game where you are a squishy ball and you slam, shoot, and throw opponents. It is for little kids but it was enjoyable. It got a little crazy with 8 players.
Here's a video of me being and idiot and trying to hit a guy blocking until I'm dead.

So, my list is NOT very updated mainly because I've been buying and playing quicker than I come here.

I'm almost complete last of us and Aven Colony, and constructor, and I'm stuck on Fl4tout and two other games(they are almost complete).

Oh, and I got BANNED from ps3trophys for life.

Nice update.
Ummm, some context please? ^^;
Sure, everyone online and in the media is all gone crazy supporting this whole transgender fad.
So this clown makes this topic in there about wanting pro-transgender gamers to all conform.

Of course, everyone is all nice, but I said it's totally stupid gays ALWAYS have to interlock their sexuality with every possible thing. IT's GAMING, COME ON.

So needless to say people were all emotionally compromised but it was too late. People said nasty crap so I blasted something a little bold that went like
"Yeah, yeah, the gov't is all excited to create this trend because transgender is often tied with mental illness which equals profit for the gov't through prescription pills but the sucky thing is the majority of trannys are drug users and prostitutes so I shouldn't complain about someone creating a closed circle of gamers who like to dress in womens clothes but don't want to be called transvestites due to the mass amount of diseases they spread."

Of course I was banned. haha

Sure, everyone online and in the media is all gone crazy supporting this whole transgender fad.
So this clown makes this topic in there about wanting pro-transgender gamers to all conform.

Of course, everyone is all nice, but I said it's totally stupid gays ALWAYS have to interlock their sexuality with every possible thing. IT's GAMING, COME ON.

So needless to say people were all emotionally compromised but it was too late. People said nasty crap so I blasted something a little bold that went like
"Yeah, yeah, the gov't is all excited to create this trend because transgender is often tied with mental illness which equals profit for the gov't through prescription pills but the sucky thing is the majority of trannys are drug users and prostitutes so I shouldn't complain about someone creating a closed circle of gamers who like to dress in womens clothes but don't want to be called transvestites due to the mass amount of diseases they spread."

Of course I was banned. haha

yeeeeah, you're hitting a lot of bad fronts there pal. ^^;

It's too bad too. 95% of gamers from there are hot supermodel women too. haha

Back