Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If the NX keeps the Wii name somehow, will you just laugh, finally give up on Nintendo or wonder if the company is trying to kill itself?

If the NX seriously keeps the Wii name, I'll just watch it inevitably self destruct. Two consoles with that name was a hard sell. Three? No way in hell.

I also thought they'd give up the DS name before the 3DS. That didn't happen either.

But hey, the Wii U has failed enough that them giving up the name seems pretty logical.

I think they chose Wii U to ride on the success of the Wii. As mocked as it was the console sold well and they wanted to maintain the new captivated fan base. The way the Wii U is going I honestly think they will most likely drop it.

If they don't I'll probably still supporting Nintendo. I'm there for the games mostly. I still will face-palm their decision but I won't give them up for that hilariously bad decision.

hey been able to work with the DS name though, should no hits against that.
I dunno "new" 3DS, "2DS" certainly blurred some lines, hahah.

I think they chose Wii U to ride on the success of the Wii. As mocked as it was the console sold well and they wanted to maintain the new captivated fan base. The way the Wii U is going I honestly think they will most likely drop it.

If they don't I'll probably still supporting Nintendo. I'm there for the games mostly. I still will face-palm their decision but I won't give them up for that hilariously bad decision.

I dunno "new" 3DS, "2DS" certainly blurred some lines, hahah.

the New name did go beyond the limits while the 2 DS is kind of stupid.

I don't see them adding on the Wii name to it. I just thought they'd stick with NX or some variation thereof.

Back