Is nintendo worth it ?

No, the switch pro will be out - IS out :p and so the old will be out with the new, then again or maybe you can get hold of many games

If you like Nintendo games like Mario, Zelda, Smash Bros, etc, Nintendo consoles could be worth it.

I would say so, their video games actually feel like games.

I love my Nintendo Switch. If you can get the new OLED one go for it! I really don't think you'll regret it.

If you plan on getting exclusives and games to play on your TV yes. Unless you are a keyboard mouse guy. Also, look into Pro Controllers and the like. HD rumble is good but there have been many complaints about those overpriced Joy-Cons that are prone to failing to read Joystick inputs.

I primarily play Pokemon but there is a good variety of titles ported from PC too.

If you plan on getting exclusives and games to play on your TV yes. Unless you are a keyboard mouse guy. Also, look into Pro Controllers and the like. HD rumble is good but there have been many complaints about those overpriced Joy-Cons that are prone to failing to read Joystick inputs.

I primarily play Pokemon but there is a good variety of titles ported from PC too.

Pro controller for Switch is really good, though the Wii U one felt better.

Pro controller for Switch is really good, though the Wii U one felt better.
The Pro controller I agree is great. We like them so much that I got a second one just so we're not fighting for the controller when it comes to multiplayer games.

oh no, I have the gamecube controller setup for smash, that is covered.
I do like the Gamecube controller but the button layout for jumping, attacks, and specials doesn't feel optimal until you use Joy-Cons. I really liked the shoulder button difference too.

I do like the Gamecube controller but the button layout for jumping, attacks, and specials doesn't feel optimal until you use Joy-Cons. I really liked the shoulder button difference too.
I think part of the reason Smash players go nuts over the Gamecube controller was because of a combination of the Melee diehards, and how it was supported with Brawl. So when people are used to the same controller for 12 years, or longer if Smash U was the most recent, people lost their shit over the controller change.

I think part of the reason Smash players go nuts over the Gamecube controller was because of a combination of the Melee diehards, and how it was supported with Brawl. So when people are used to the same controller for 12 years, or longer if Smash U was the most recent, people lost their shit over the controller change.
If the Joy Con's were around in the Gamecube age then I'd still use Joy Cons. Like wavedashing feels like a hand workout while playing Melee. There's a reason people get problems with their hands holding this controller much more so trying to press the buttons in proper order. I should know because my sibling prefers Gamecube even if he doesn't play competitively.

Back