Is Streaming a real job?

If you are paid for something, it becomes a job. Whether it is deemed appropriate or acceptable by society is completely and totally irrelevant.

If you are paid for something, it becomes a job. Whether it is deemed appropriate or acceptable by society is completely and totally irrelevant.
As long as the pay holds up to what's acceptable to you, it's all that matters.

It can definitely be a job but I think it can be quote stressful keeping viewers coming back for more.
You will need to put in a lot of work on the streaming job to keep everyone coming back. It is not something that I will say that it is easy to achieve.

You will need to put in a lot of work on the streaming job to keep everyone coming back. It is not something that I will say that it is easy to achieve.
That's the catch with trying to make money as a streamer. It's why most people don't have a break though in it.

That's going to be very difficult because I have other jobs to do.
Time is money if you have enough but yeah it's good to find more than one way to work.

You generally find that a lot of popular streamers and youtubers are already financially secure so they can put their time into it.

You generally find that a lot of popular streamers and youtubers are already financially secure so they can put their time into it.
Yeah, that's very correct. If they're already making cool money from it, it's worth giving the time.

Ok. But I’m new here. And I’m still confused. I wish I can see someone to put me through
You're welcome to the community. With what exactly do you want to be put through?

We have several sections on the boards where you can talk about what's been discussed.

Like this topic is about Streaming as a full time job.

I think Streaming can be considered a "real job". A real job means it pays the bills. People have to learn, take the time, educate themselves, edit as needed so I would definitely consider Streaming to be a job. Whether it's a part time or full time job, that's up to what the goals are for the individual & if they have other commitments- other jobs, a family, etc.

I think Streaming can be considered a "real job". A real job means it pays the bills. People have to learn, take the time, educate themselves, edit as needed so I would definitely consider Streaming to be a job. Whether it's a part time or full time job, that's up to what the goals are for the individual & if they have other commitments- other jobs, a family, etc.
As long as it's capable of paying the bill without failing, it's definitely a job.

As someone who is a content creator and has been able to make money from content creation, I can confirm that you can make it a full-time job but it will not be something that you can do overnight or even in a few days or months. It will take a lot of stress, worry, hard work, and dedication before you can turn it into a full-time job.

It's not for everyone either, some people may love content creation whereas others may not have what it takes to make it a full-time job.

As someone who is a content creator and has been able to make money from content creation, I can confirm that you can make it a full-time job but it will not be something that you can do overnight or even in a few days or months. It will take a lot of stress, worry, hard work, and dedication before you can turn it into a full-time job.

It's not for everyone either, some people may love content creation whereas others may not have what it takes to make it a full-time job.

Can your online content making be done in just 8 hours a day? Or do you have to spend more or less time?

Can your online content making be done in just 8 hours a day? Or do you have to spend more or less time?
I found it depends on the individual as to how much time they decide to spend on creating the content. Some dedicate 8 hours a day to it and stick to that and others go over that knowing that it ends up being a little more than full-time hours.

If it is something you enjoy though, you don't mind doing it for longer if you know it will help your cause and your earnings.

Back