Last Game Beaten

I beat Astro Boy Omega Factor Recently, 100%.

Hadn't finished that game in 17 years since I thought 5 of Earth' Mightiest Robots were the only characters you had to beat.

It was Stray that I had beaten last. It took about 7-8 hours to complete the game.

Tales of Arise.

Switch, Triangle Strategy, Managed to complete the True Ending Route on Hard Mode, Fresh Run and without any new game + bonuses, without any character classes level up only standard characters level up, and without any character KOs through out the entire run. Yay! Am really happy with it! and got a new title screen song after completing the true ending, nice:

Last edited:
Switch, Triangle Strategy, Manage to complete the True Ending Route on Hard Mode, Fresh Run and without any new game + bonuses, without any character classes level up only standard characters level up, and without any character KOs through out the entire run. Yay! Am really happy with it! and got a new title screen song after completing the true ending, nice:

The song is very soothing. I enjoyed listening to it.

Reactions: cm2
Managed to complete my Fresh (not new game +) Classic Maddening No character death Fire Emblem 3 Houses Blue Lions Route run. Yay! Recorded short videos and pics from my Switch:

Final Roster:

It was tough because monster Edelgard was able to target characters almost anywhere on the map. Super long range canon lol in addition to many super long range hard hitting mages eveywhere and with continued reinforcements :

Dimitri did the final blow on Monster Edelgard:

Mc Bayleth's Waifu Annete ending pic and epilogue text lol:
OnTuqNe.jpg

aNuOlcN.jpg

Took some pics on some of the other character solo and pairings' text epilogues I got by S-leveling their respective bonds lol :
PM39ojk.jpg

YfFFXns.jpg

JCJFVlJ.jpg

H3cKgkI.jpg

NzIykEP.jpg

c2MpUqP.jpg

Took me 146 hours (+25 hours from classic maddening no character death DLC story run):
uRR7Eky.jpg

and the title now screen got some yellow light in addition to Sothis napping. because I completed classic Maddening run without new game+ yay!
f3Cq0GV.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, you have managed to complete the game. With all that's happened with the game, I haven't given the game much attention.

I always maintained it was a great game under the bugs. With the recent major patches and constant 50% discounts and the anime it's a good time to get the full cyberpunk experience.

I always maintained it was a great game under the bugs. With the recent major patches and constant 50% discounts and the anime it's a good time to get the full cyberpunk experience.
I will try and work my way back in the game once again and see how long it takes me to complete and beat it too.

It was a pleasure for me when I completed the game early last year.
yeah, now this year... I'm trying to beat ghost of tsushima for ps4, man. it sure is a hard game. Eventually I'll beat this game.

Back