Last Game Beaten

yeah, now this year... I'm trying to beat ghost of tsushima for ps4, man. it sure is a hard game. Eventually I'll beat this game.
You're right about that with how difficult it can get. When you're done with it, try getting into playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Amazing spider man (PS5) and its DLC.

Reactions: cm2
Well, looks like it's time to add another entry to the official GF last game beaten thread! I just defeated the final boss in "Super Mario Bros." for the hundredth time (or so it feels like). It only took me about 30 minutes this time around, but who's counting, right? Time to celebrate with some victory pizza!

Well, looks like it's time to add another entry to the official GF last game beaten thread! I just defeated the final boss in "Super Mario Bros." for the hundredth time (or so it feels like). It only took me about 30 minutes this time around, but who's counting, right? Time to celebrate with some victory pizza!
Looking at speed runs ruins the fun for me with old games.

Finished Kirby And The Forgotten Land Yesterday. Gonna start a Yakuza game maybe or something I got on my Switch. Gonna be doing some GAMING this weekend.

If I remember rightly, the last game I completed fully was Unpacking which was a game that was on Game Pass at the time. It was a pretty chill game and very enjoyable to complete and also get 1000 gamerscore on.

Trails From Zero HD Remaster, PC Version, Nightmare Difficulty first Run with most side quests completed, 87 hours Gameplay, with Elie as Mc Lloyd chosen Waifu PLOT lol.

vjYOb9n.jpg

Next, time to start the second game of the saga with the Elie story choices made in the first game imported from the first game's clear save file and it will change some story stuff in the second game.

Pikmin 4

All areas and caves completed for 100%, all castaways saved, all treasures collected, and all creatures encountered. I still need to get at least gold in all Dandori battles and Challenges and finish up on other post-game stuff I haven't done yet.

Armored Core VI
All of it
NG+
NG++
All Arena Matches
All 3 different Endings.

Stellar game. My game of the year. Go play it, please.

Ghost of Tsushima (ps5) director's cut. It's a fun game! But... I have to go back and play for extras. haha

Reactions: cm2
Ghost of Tsushima (ps5) director's cut. It's a fun game! But... I have to go back and play for extras. haha
So did you
spare the uncle ?

So did you
spare the uncle ?
yep!

I played again to see the other option.... and its much different....

I sure hope there will be a second ghost of tsushima game! that would be cool

yep!

I played again to see the other option.... and its much different....

I sure hope there will be a second ghost of tsushima game! that would be cool
No official word yet on the sequel but According to the job listing Dev is hiring people to do the sequel.

Back