Last Game Played

Started Crisis Core Remaster PC version, Hard Mode Fresh Run, recorded the intro and first boss battle while playing it on my PC.
Game runs great on max settings, like reviewers said, no tinkering needed, nice:

Started Crisis Core Remaster PC version, Hard Mode Fresh Run, recorded the intro and first boss battle while playing it on my PC.
Game runs great on max settings, like reviewers said, no tinkering needed, nice:
Well, that's a nice one. I lost in the quarter finals of champions league today in Top Eleven Football Manager. It was a very hard blow to my season.

Continuing my hard mode Crisis Core Remaster PC Play, recorded second Boss Battle:

Sonic & All-Stars Transformed Racing. It's easy to get lost on the track but maybe picking the Hardest difficulty first was a bad idea. At least drifting is really fun.

Crisis Core Remaster PC, recorded my hard mode Ifrit Boss Battle:

Crisis Core Remaster PC, recorded my hard mode Robot Spider Boss Battle:

Crisis Core Remaster PC, recorded my hard mode Bahamut Boss Battle:

Completed the first part of the Final battle of my Fresh (not new game +) Classic Maddening difficulty No character death Fire Emblem 3 Houses Blue Lions Route run. Recorded short videos directly from my Switch:

My Roster :

Shamir Did the final blow on the annoying Hubert lol:

Last edited:
Completed the first part of the Final battle of my Fresh (not new game +) Classic Maddening difficulty No character death Fire Emblem 3 Houses Blue Lions Route run. Recorded short videos directly from my Switch:

My Roster :

Shamir Did the final blow on the annoying Hubert lol:

I found the blue lions the most boring of the three, barely any worthwhile plot :p

Boring or no Blue lions route has the most number of characters and the highest amount of chapters and battles. And like i posted before everything is realy gray in 3 houses no 100% good or evil and to me Dimitri is still the better character out of the 3. And for the waifu PLOT mainly you can recruit the chosen waifu character for mc regardless of the route you picked anyway lol unless of course if you want Edelgard as your mc's waifu or a few other locked females. lol. i picked Annette for mc .Going to fight the big monster version of Edelgard soon...

Last edited:
Back to Crisis Core Remaster Pc version, recorded hardmode Boss Battle vs 3 Mechas:

And Recorded Hardmode First Genesis Boss battle:

Recorded hardmode Monster Angeal Boss battle:

Getting closer to Tifa's Upgraded Cowgirl PLOT !.. lol

Recorded Hardmode Robo Tank Boss Battle:

Back