Last Game Played

Recorded Hardmode boss battle vs the infamous FF7 Scorpion mecha, prototype version lol

Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. Classic Maddening first run. Just beat battle 3, Vander did the finishing blow:

Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. Classic Maddening first run. Completed Chapter 4 battle, Waifu Chloe was in trouble had to rescue her lol:
nJ1hDEw.jpg

0sOUcMA.jpg

Clanne did the finishing blow this chapter:
xTFDY9r.jpg

Last edited:
Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. Classic Maddening first run. Completed Chapter 5 battle, Waifu Chloe did some excellent dodge:

Alear did the finishing blow

Alfred and Sigurd are the MVPs in this chapter:
kOhTJWF.jpg

I've last played a hack of Pokemon Blue that adds the Pokemon Green sprites back into the game, and adds some of the dialogue from the original Green version too. I did a Eggexcutor only run, which I've recorded and slowly been editing so I can upload it to my channel! I'll just say the beginning against Brock was difficult, but once I made it past him the game wasn't too difficult.

I played Super Sami Roll the day I got it this Tuesday. Just so much to do with so much to consume. In both single-player or if you have some friends with you, there are multiplayer games when you unlock them.

Fire Emblem Heroes for the first time. I got Marth, Halloween Corrin, Tiki, and Caeldori, each with 5 stars.

Fortnite! Who wouldn't love running around in a virtual world, building forts, and engaging in epic battles with friends and strangers alike? Plus, there's something about being the last person standing that just gets the adrenaline pumping. And let's not forget the dancing - nothing beats breaking out a little floss or orange justice to celebrate a victory. So why not join the party and get your Fortnite on? Just be prepared to lose track of time, because one match can quickly turn into five...or ten...or twenty.

Fortnite! Who wouldn't love running around in a virtual world, building forts, and engaging in epic battles with friends and strangers alike? Plus, there's something about being the last person standing that just gets the adrenaline pumping. And let's not forget the dancing - nothing beats breaking out a little floss or orange justice to celebrate a victory. So why not join the party and get your Fortnite on? Just be prepared to lose track of time, because one match can quickly turn into five...or ten...or twenty.
This is what you played. But borderline cringe sellout to a game that gatekeeps content, some of that which you will never be able to get again.

Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. continuing my difficult first run maddening classic play. Recorded Chapter 7, Alear Got them all 3 bosses whacked good lol poor Goldmary's PLOT though

Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. Completed Chapter 8, Alear defeated boss waifu Ivy's PLOT one on one lol, recorded parts of my gameplay:

My Lineup:

Zelkov and Kagetsu are no match vs Alear lol:

Alear vs Ivy:

I was testing some games out on my consoles. Spyro Orange, Pokemon Trozei, and Spyro Shadow Legacy.

Spyro Orange plays out like you could make it work on an Atari.
Pokemon Trozei reminds me of gambling with puzzles. I got to the Water Boss and stopped there. I really get the reference in music relating to Colosseum/XD.
And Spyro Shadow Legacy is about taking your time like some old MMORPG but with polygonal characters and average combat. It has that weird niche of being fun like reading a book would do. It takes a while to finish.

Fire Emblem Engage, Switch. Completed maddening classic Chapter 9. Poor Ivy's PLOT and her retainers got whacked again lol.

My lineup:

Battle Videos, short clips

Ivy beaten again:

yakuza kiwami 2
nice, a great game. just too bad they ditch waifu Kaoru in later yakuza games it's just odd stoywise after the ending in 2, clearly she is a good love interest for mc Kiryu. story goes downhill after yakuza 2 imo.

Back