Last Game Played

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Just beat Chapter 16. Other then the thief thing, the rest was standard maddening difficulty stuff. Recorded battles:

Fire Emblem Engage Switch beat chapter 17. Tough chapter because 6 bosses and large number of enemy troops with maddening stats.

Lineup:

Griss defeated:

Marni defeated:

Zephia defeated:

Evil loli dragon defeated:

"zombie" Ivy's Dad defeated:

Pokemon Ranger for the DS. I might be able to conjure up some Manaphy's before Bank transfers become free.

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Lyn's Paralogue. Lyn's gazillion maddening troops rushing in on horseback with arrows were tough!

My lineup:

Lyn defeated, and nice view of her Thigh PLOT lol:

Star Ocean The Divine Force. PC version this time. Game runs great on max settings. recorded the real time intro running on my PC. The PC version's shader effects are awesome!

I haven't really played much lately. I've been waiting to get my copy of Hogwart: Legacy.
Ps4 has a lot of great games, you should also play jrpgs on PS4 imo or other great games for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire emblem Engage Switch. Just completed Ike's Paralogue. He was really maddening strong but once you knew his weakness he's not that strong lol

My Lineup:
MbOrqY7.jpg

Vs Ike:

Disney Speedstorm

Fire emblem Engage Switch, Completed Sigurd's Paralogue, Took out all of Sigurd's maddening forces, poor Sigurd lol.

my lineup:

Vs Sigurd

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Chapter 18. It was tough because enemies with maddening stats from all sides all moving directly at once to engage and box you in with flyers from the north and south and another flyer reinforcements from the west, northeast and southeast. However they were no match vs my defensive (Lucina's bonded shield) formation strategy lol.

My lineup:

Sigurd's super duper charge lol

The boss is out:

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Chapter 18. It was tough because enemies with maddening stats from all sides all moving directly at once to engage and box you in with flyers from the north and south and another flyer reinforcements from the west, northeast and southeast. However they were no match vs my defensive (Lucina's bonded shield) formation strategy lol.

My lineup:

Sigurd's super duper charge lol

The boss is out:

Just started Engage myself tonight.

Reactions: cm2
Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Chapter 19. Divided my forces into 2 to pincer attack the horde, dealing with the 2 bosses in the process. standard maddening stuff.

My lineup:

Bottle necking them horde with Timera and Ike and Louis:
gBnPWWK.jpg

Second team dealing with a big one:

First boss down:

Second boss down:

Completed Bayleth's Paralogue. Managed to guard all the crystals yaay!

My Lineup:

Bayleth defeated:

completed Micaiah's Paralogue. It's super tough because of her ground troop numbers and flyers.

my lineup:

almost got defeated:

Micaiah Defeated:

Pokemon Go. Played a few 500CP battles and found a really good Poliwag for that meta. Just catching things and hope I can level some stuff up more for the other metas. I really wish I had a high-stat Ponyta though because I have a huge amount of candies for them.

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Maddening Lief's Paralogue. The hard part was preventing the units with treasures from running away lol.

My lineup:

Leif defeated:

Fire Emblem Engage Switch. Completed Roy's maddening Paralogue.

My lineup:

Roy defeated:

Back