Last Game Played

Xuan-Yuan Sword 7, PC, Hard Difficulty, Recorded Boss Battle vs A Big Ogre Monster and his undead minions:

Faith Of Danschant PC, hard difficulty, Playing it "blind" since the english fan translation patch for the game is not yet complete lol. Pretty good turn based rpg.

Recorded Boss Battle Vs Tiger Monster thing:

cutscene before the battle:

The boss battle:

Faith Of Danschant PC, hard difficulty, continuing my "blind" play, 4th main party member just joined. he is an excellent and experienced martial artist and has a giant turtle for transportation lol, recorded the scene:

Xuan-Yuan Sword 7, PC, hard mode. Just defeated one of the misguided Lijun commanders, Sun Ke with his Gearbeast mount Boss with precise blocks and counter attacks, recorded the battle:

Last game was ATS to get the last X-mas done :) in the snow

Faith Of Danschant, PC, Hard Difficulty. Managed to complete quite a number of sidequests while exploring the capital city despite playing it "blind" because moonspeak everywhere lol and defeated a butterfly witch enemy boss with PLOT that tried to assassinate the king, provided I guessed the moonspeak correctly lol, took some pics:

Capital City exploration:
ZAcVSoA.jpg

xfyGN0X.jpg

9vTBFyd.jpg

Butterfly Witch Boss battle:
OkyrNOO.jpg

ZxPhZ9n.jpg

rZUK47S.jpg

Played some more Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Loving the game and so glad that I returned to it after a while.

Back