Last Game Played

Recorded the second mission of DCS' F/A - 18 Hornet Rising Squall Single Player Story Campaign. PC

Took place 1 year before the babel tower fiasco in the first mission. Player Combat Pilot character's flashback, first mission. Shooting down pesky terrorists UAV drones with AIM 7 Sparrow Radar Guided Missiles and AIM 9 Infra-Red Sidewinder Missiles :

Last edited:
Recorded another Flashback bombing Mission (CAS) vs insurgents with annoying MANPADS (Man-Portable Air Defense System). Diving down hard and fast bombing them with unguided bombs and rockets:

Played a bit of Destruction AllStars last night. Really fun game that was free which was great

Last game played for me was Super Mario All-Stars. It has 3 Mario games on it. I could easily switch back and forth between 3 different games and I love that. I was playing it on the Switch by the way.

Played and completed the first mission of DCS F-14B Tomcat Single Player Story Campaign, Operation Reforger based on the cold war, PC.

The first mission was a pretty boring tutorial like first mission, basically a familiarization of The F-14B Tomcat's Carrier Catapult Launch/Take Off and Case I Carrier Landing procedure for The Cat, didn't follow the correct Tomcat landing procedure lol

Took a pic:
bnlefFD.jpg

Flew and completed the 2nd mission of DCS F-14B Tomcat Single Player Story Campaign, Operation Reforger based on the cold war, PC.

Second mission was fun, a long BARCAP with Reconnaissance mission, trailing and Visually Identifying suspicious Russian transport plane (at 17:32) and Cargo Vessels (at 32:01) using The F-14B Tomcat TARPS' Long Range Video Camera. Recorded the mission with some timeskip:

Flew the third mission of DCS F-14B Tomcat Single Player Story Campaign, Operation Reforger based on the cold war, PC.

Another fun mission, Alert 5 Launch, intercepting 2 suspicious Russian helicopters that turned out to be defectors, one got shot down by a Russian Mig-29, me and my wingman ended up "dancing" with the Mig-29 to prevent him from taking down the other defector but couldn't open fire at all on the Mig-29 because of the political situation (Cold War era) and thus the ROE(Rules Of Engagement), cannot fire until fired upon. Then the Russians responded by sending 2 pair of Mig-29s doing CAP on their border, basically a stand off situation lol. who will fire the first shot. Recorded the mission:

Last edited:
Downloaded and played Modern Warfare for a few minutes. Thought it would be interesting to get back to the game but I just cba. So uninstalled it again

Flew the 4th mission of DCS F-14B Tomcat Single Player Story Campaign, Operation Reforger based on the cold war, PC.

A CAP mission with multiple flight groups near the Russian Border. Did some air to air refueling at the beginning (precise flying is needed during an Air To Air Refueling or it could be disastrous, like colliding with the flying tanker) before continuing to the assigned CAP area. At 39:30, The Mig-29 that was harassing "Uzi 4" before did a sudden turn and engage me instead, did a quick Split S maneuver to quickly change my heading by 180 degrees, north to engage the incoming Mig-29 and lock him up with PAL, Went head to head with the Mig-29 ended up merging and did some close range dogfight maneuvers, managed to get on the Mig-29's Six O'Clock with lead pursuit, got a good lock on, good position to fire the AIM-9 Sidewinder but was not allowed to fire by the CO. Recorded the Mission:

Played some more Spider-man: Remastered earlier today. My aim is to finish off the side activities and the rest of the game so I can get the plat and start Miles Morales

Taking a break from long story combat missions, played a 2 Vs 2 guns only no story, quick mission with the Tomcat vs the highly maneuverable and excellent Sukhoi Su-27. Using the F-14B Tomcat maneuvering capabilities vs the Su-27 and showing backsteater RIO's importance during close range dogfights for spotting targets and threats. Got one good with guns at 5:32 and the other one decided to bug out. recorded the quick mission:

Flew Mission 5 Of Operation Reforger, DCS F-14B Tomcat Story Campaign, PC. Command decided to bait the Russians into firing the first shot after the previous incident with the Mig, They took the bait so now it's weapons free. A CAP mission with multiple flight groups, maintaining air superiority around the area and providing air cover for the strike flight groups. Engaged 2 Su-27s with my wingman at 13:33 ,fired 2 phoenix missiles, got one, missed the other one, shot the second one with a Sidewinder missile by attacking the target from 2 angles with my wingman, Then managed to shoot down 2 Mig-29s right after they took off from their recently bombed airbase with my last 2 Phoenix missiles. At the end of the CAP mission, the youngest fighter pilot and his RIO of MCs Squad were killed by one SA-2 Surface to Air Missile, they did not manage to eject, the first casualties of the Operation. Wonder how many of the Mc's squad members will remain alive by the end of the operation... Recorded the mission with some timeskip:

Last edited:
Played some Among Us on my phone. Managed to get myself a pet thing thanks to Google Play Rewards as well so my character looks pretty great!

Played a bit of Spider-man: Remastered last night where I mainly was finishing off some of the side activities for the 2nd DLC. Hopefully I can get started on Miles Morales soon

Flew Another Mission Of Operation Reforger, DCS F-14B Tomcat Story Campaign, PC. Pretty fun mission, searching for a downed US Navy Seals helicopter, after circling above and around the last known position of the helicopter for a while, saw a green smoke from the survivors of the downed helicopter, reported to command then continued to fly a low orbit around it, providing air cover as the rescue helicopters came and extracted the survivors. It was a Hot LZ as a Russian ground convoy found them too and thus exchanged fire with the rescue squad during the extraction. But it was a successful extraction. Engaged 2 Su-27s with my Wingman got them both.

Last edited:
Back