Last Game Played

FF7 Remake, PS4, Recorded Hard Mode Boss Battle VS Rude and Reno:

Played a bit of Spider-man: Remastered earlier. Not for long, just to do a couple of side missions

Faith Of Danschant, PC, Hard, Just defeated a tough monster boss, took a pic:
zck4PZc.jpg

Recorded the battle, it'a long and tough battle :

Last edited:
Played a bit of GTA Online a few minutes ago and had to close it because I got frustrated. Last of the heists preps and the game would not let me finish it!

Played a bit of FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. Played FUT Champs for the first time and boy is it stressful lol

Front Mission 5, HD enhanced with Ps2 Emulator on Pc.

Played some more Among Us on my phone. The game is definitely not as popular as it was a few months ago but honestly, it's still fun to play a bit here and there.

Stated Hitman today, first of the new trilogy. Having an absolute blast with it too dunno why it’s taken me so long to give it a try but good to know I’ve got 3 games worth of content to work through.

Stated Hitman today, first of the new trilogy. Having an absolute blast with it too dunno why it’s taken me so long to give it a try but good to know I’ve got 3 games worth of content to work through.

I hear the second one is the best. So what makes it so fun?

I hear the second one is the best. So what makes it so fun?
Just the sandbox nature really. Lots of different ways to kill you’re targets using many different disguises and approaches. A lot of replayability as a result but it also encourages you to really map out what approach you’re going to take.

Just the sandbox nature really. Lots of different ways to kill you’re targets using many different disguises and approaches. A lot of replayability as a result but it also encourages you to really map out what approach you’re going to take.

oh that could be dangrous for me. I'll put it off but I'll play this series for sure.

Played a bit of Among Us on my phone earlier. The hype has definitely died down a bit but the game is still quite fun.

Played DCS F/A - 18 Hornet's latest Single Player Story campaign, Rising Squall. PC. story is totally fictional this time and nice so far. And the updated super carrier module is nice, took pics:
kMkjJBU.jpg

cgrUX0L.jpg

Last edited:
Recorded the first mission of DCS' F/A - 18 Hornet Rising Squall Single Player Story Campaign. PC. Flying a SEAD Mission, taking out SAMs with AGM 88 Harm Missiles and Taking out ground targets with Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW) AGM-154 missiles, helping allies' ground operation:

Last edited:
Back