Last Game Played

Crash 3 Warped.

Played a bit of FIFA 21 earlier. Spent a bit of time changing up my team and playing a few games of Division Rivals

Played a no story, quick battle, Guns only 1 Vs 1 Fight in a F/A-18 Hornet, Vs an enemy ace in the Mig-29s. DCS Pc. Recorded the battle with outside camera view:

I was playing Super Mario All-Stars on the Nintendo Switch. It has three games in it......Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64.

More specifically, I was was playing Super Mario Sunshine.

I finally completed Spider-man: Remastered which includes all three of the short DLC it has. And so I finally got a chance to play Miles Morales which is great so far!

Fall a few rounds of Fall Guys this morning. Loving the Season 4 update. The new rounds look pretty good and feel great too.

Played some no story quick CAP mission in the F/A-18 Hornet, DCS, PC, and did some nightime Supercarrier landing. need to totally rely on the flight instruments for nightime landing because you are practically "blind" when landing at night lol. Recorded the nightime landing:

Last edited:
Recently got myself into Bloodborne. Never played a souls game before and I hate myself for picking this up but I’m also having a blast aha.
nice!, my advice, try playing another Jrpg with a much deeper story than a souls game next.

Played some more Spider-man: Miles Morales on the PS5. Loving the game so far although it already feels like its going to be quite a short game. Definitely prefer how it looks and feels to the original Spider-man game

Can't remember what it's called now but there is currently a cross-play beta on PS4/5 of a game that is kind of like dodgeball. Tried it for a bit and didn't like it though

FF7 Remake Ps4, recorded Hardmode Boss Battle of Tifa and Barret Vs Shinra failed experiment mutant creatures with one big mutant creature.

Played some more FIFA 21 last night. I've been trying to get this particular objective done for a while now but it's just proving to be a bit too difficult.

Back